What's new

Tickets to tomorrow's game against Detroit

hawkeye

I've got two tickets to the Pistons game tomorrow, but i'm sick as hell and probably won't be able to make it. They are Toyota Club premium seats so they come with VIP parking, all inclusive food and beverage (including alcohol). Section 20, row 12 which are $250 a ticket at face value.

I just wanted to post them here before I look elsewhere, and I figure I can give you guys a bit of a discount if anyone is interested. Also, they are paper tickets that I can't transfer so we would need to meet up.

Geez, wish I was that wealthy! I bought a Hamilton ticket for like two hundred bucks and thought I'd need to take out a second mortgage.

Damn if this was only the Sacramento game coming up I would have had to take you up on it (going up for a birthday few days to SLC from STG but we havent scored tickets yets)

Geez, wish I was that wealthy! I bought a Hamilton ticket for like two hundred bucks and thought I'd need to take out a second mortgage.
Haha these were given to me from a client at work. I couldn't afford these kind of tickets normally either, thats why for Jazzfanz I was thinking about selling them for cheaper. Probably around $150 a ticket if anyone wants them, otherwise I might try to suck it up and go even though I'm sick.

Haha these were given to me from a client at work. I couldn't afford these kind of tickets normally either, thats why for Jazzfanz I was thinking about selling them for cheaper. Probably around $150 a ticket if anyone wants them, otherwise I might try to suck it up and go even though I'm sick.
I wish I could.