What's new

Tim MacMahon Omits Sexton in Lowe Post

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Pod dropped today. When mentioning the Jazz current ballhandlers touched on THT, Keyonte, Dunn, Clarkson, and Ochai. No mention of Sexton.

Food for thought.

Related: I forgot to email a client back earlier this week. I hate it when I forget stuff. It's because I have A LOT of clients.

Also, the Jazz have A LOT of ball handlers.

I was thinking Collin is for sure getting traded... but now that Cy is starting multiple useless threads and trying to get him moved I know that he likely plays out the rest of his days here and they will build a statue for him.

I was thinking Collin is for sure getting traded... but now that Cy is starting multiple useless threads and trying to get him moved I know that he likely plays out the rest of his days here and they will build a statue for him.
He's getting move by this time next year, 10000%

You can say what you want, but the national reporter most connected to our team didn't say a damn word about Sexton. That means something.

It is kind of interesting that the Jazz, who went against the grain in envisioning Keyonte as a point guard, haven't seemed to come to that conclusion with Sexton, though they seemingly were willing to try that experiment a year ago.

(All this is from the bits of rumors we've been fed. The truth about the Jazz's views may differ.)

You can say what you want, but the national reporter most connected to our team didn't say a damn word about Sexton. That means something.
Ok fair.. where was your reporting on every other Jazz player or coach he didn’t say a damn word about? That means something.