What's new

Time for eating some crow

Never in doubt. Always was saying he just needs more time to figure out new system and develop chemistry with new guys.

I'll eat at the table.

Even though I knew to give him time to adjust to his new team who didn't have the isolation stars of the TWolves, I started to have my doubts. The hustle and the D was always there early, but the bad turnovers started pulling up. And where was these sevant passing skills of Rubios' past? His outside shot was no threat at all. Defenses were saging off, making our already limited offensive firepower that much less potent.

Then a rookie drafted 13th came out of nowhere to soften the D, Rudy came back from injury while Quin's confidence in Ricky never wavered. And then Ricky delivered.

Sorry my man...I should have given you more time.

Hardest worker on and off the court.
Dude plays like a Wildman with his hustle and energy.

Crow. Mmmmmmm

There were but Hayward had more supporters.[/QUOTE

I got treated like public enemy #1 here for giving detailed explanations on why I felt Hayward was completely EXPENDABLE..

pages and pages of people lining up to take shots over me on the topic.

Has the leader of that witch hunt Cy eaten crow on it? That'll be the biggest crow eaten here.

I got treated like public enemy #1 here for giving detailed explanations on why I felt Hayward was completely EXPENDABLE..

pages and pages of people lining up to take shots over me on the topic.

Has the leader of that witch hunt Cy eaten crow on it? That'll be the biggest crow eaten here.
I thought you were talking about how Hayward improved after a down year and getting the max. People ate crow for that. I don't think anyone bumped threads of people saying Haywood was going to be good. There is a revisionist history going for Hayward, much of it deservedly so but still it's there. It's fun to bag on Haywood after the way he left but he was pretty good for us.

Don't know why anyone has to eat crow, he was bad early on and most on here seem to call it like they see it. I would imagine the overall feeling was wait and see and he's rewarded us for our patience by being pretty dang awesome lately

Don't know why anyone has to eat crow, he was bad early on and most on here seem to call it like they see it. I would imagine the overall feeling was wait and see and he's rewarded us for our patience by being pretty dang awesome lately
You must not have seen all the people begging that he be traded for a bag of chips or going on and on about what a mistake trading for him was. Had they gotten their way, last night's performance would never have happened. That's why they are eating crow.

I was pro Ricky until January and the hawks game. After that game I posted plenty of crap. I was done. If I had only held out for another week. Ha!

Possibly the best part was Rubio's approach. He just kept working and never got his feathers ruffled. (At least not publicly.) That's a real sign of character for professional athletes. I believe both he and Quin knew what he was capable of if given the opportunity to grow into the system. At the beginning of the season, before the Exum injury, I felt like at some point X would have taken over the starting role. In retrospect, I don't think that happens, even if X had stayed healthy. Rubio is the consummate player in Quins system. He goes balls out from tip off to the final horn, on both end of the court. Glad the coaching staff was smart enough to stay with him!

So Westbrook says he will shut this **** down in Game 4... Ricky moves past the comment in interviews... Big power play by Ricky. The most annoying thing you can do when someone is trying to get at you is be nice... they don't know what to do.

Remember hitting a couple shots in HS and telling the guy guarding me all about it... he replied with "nice shot... you are a good player"... I had no idea how to respond.

Here's the thing I've learned when it comes to eating crow over this Jazz team.
Tastes like chicken.
Dig in.