What's new

Time for KOC to go and the Millers to sell this team!

They don't have the money? They own car lots in 7 states and build houses out of granite, stop playin! They have 3 private jets and too many cars to list. The fact is the Millers want to have a Starbucks, but use 7-11 coffee. This does not work in sports!!! Lets take all the latest champions in all the Major sports, they are all at the top of the food chain, PERIOD! But hey why not do all this the people of Utah are such loyal people and will keep paying for the ***** coffee!

All the owners of NBA teams are of course rich, but there is rich and there is rich rich!!!

This is funny coming from someone with that avatar. The fact is in your tiny brain you think the Jazz will win, and you're dead wrong. As long as the Jazz do business in SLC they will never have the right players to win NEVER! Next time try to use facts instead of personal attacks. You sound like a crazy liberal! I have been a Jazz fan my whole life and always will. The thing is I know that until they leave Utah they will never win, and they will never leave until the Millers sell the team!
C'mon man don't use the loss to GSW as an excuse to post this, you've felt this way since as long as I can remember. The loss to GSW on back to back night being short handed (down 4 players and 1 playing injured) is not that unpredictable especially with everything else that has taken place this past week. If it was just a bad loss then LA should blow up their entire team for losing to the Cavs.

Next the Jazz are usually skimpy when it comes to spending especially in the mid 90's (which I know is the source of your feelings on the Millers and KOC) and I would agree with you then but now as has been stated they're in the luxury tax hell for 2yrs in a row now so that in of itself disputes your claims. Although I do have a feeling that the new Miller in charge while opened to spending more is more apt to change and over react in some cases as he's a business man and doesn't have as strong personal feelings as his dad.

Lastly if the Jazz did leave Utah I don't think I'd follow them or any NBA team for lots of reasons (but that's for another thread). On the bright side that would leave more post coital time for us!

Holy **** lose to the Warriors at home. This team is horrible and that damn KOC will do nothing! The Millers just keep counting tickets dollars and that is all they care about! Time for the Jazz to change hands, that is the only way this team ever wins anything!

Now that it's been a few days, do you still feel that way or were you just a little over-dramatic about the loss? ..Because this is up there with the dumbest things I have read on Jazzfanz.

Now that it's been a few days, do you still feel that way or were you just a little over-dramatic about the loss? ..Because this is up there with the dumbest things I have read on Jazzfanz.
You should try being his friend also not working in his favor is he's a Y fan and a Bills fan.

So it's common for a team to move and then start winning championships?

So it's common for a team to move and then start winning championships?

Well the Lakers did a pretty good job of this. The SF Giants won the world series after moving from New York. So it must be true.

*Yes this post is all sarcasm and just trying to be funny. So don't hate on it*

you people have the same discussions over and over and over again

Meh. When nothing is happening with the team, and people are bored, that is what you get.

If the team was sold to someone in Seattle, would you guys follow the team? I would.

Seattle Jazz rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

If the team was sold to someone in Seattle, would you guys follow the team? I would.

Seattle Jazz rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

The Jazz are my team and I would still follow them no matter were they move. But I think it would be a sad day if it happened.

The Jazz are my team and I would still follow them no matter were they move. But I think it would be a sad day if it happened.

Good for you man. You're a true fan. I think it would be sad as well, but I would follow them too.