Where? The dump known as Houston
Why? Because we need another loss to be worse than the Celtics and Lakers

Ready to get mauled?

images

When? March 17th (wear green!)
Where? The dump known as Houston
Why? Because we need another loss to be worse than the Celtics and Lakers

Then shouldn't the title be, "Time for the Jazz to get blasted by the Rockets?"

As much as it pains me to say this, tonight I will be hoping for Houston and Duhwight to win. I cannot say I will be cheering for the Rockets; that is against everything I stand for. So I guess I can cheer for a blowout on the basis of wanting Clark and Thomas to get playing time. After all. Corbin did say the Jazz need to evaluate them. Thus far the evaluation process (since Ty made that statement) has netted 3 mins combined.

Marvin Williams returns to the starting lineup!!!!!

Dyk that 9 out of the top 10 three player combinations that have logged the most minutes this season for the jazz feature Marvin or Richard J? And 3 out of the top 10 feature both of them.

The jazz top 2 five player combinations for minutes logged has both Jefferson and Williams.

The best stat of the season brought to us by the jazz broadcast.....in games that Marvin plays at least 20 minutes the jazz are only 2 games below .500

Want the jazz to lose and the rockets don't matter.

They are first round fodder anyways. Crap team, organization and city. should be erased from the map. deport them all and make the city a garbage dump.

Dwight Howard won't play because he has a mild left ankle sprain and he is a *****.

Rockets are playing with two bigs now Motiejunas and Asik....why the hell Corbin is not playing Favors and Kanter together?

His story of matchups is just an excuse!