What's new

Time for the "Rudy Gobert" Hype

Watching the first game live, I notice he battle really well with opponents with more weight than him. They would often throw their bodies into him to push him around and gain post position, but Rudy held his own. One dude's facial expression when he tried and failed was complete shock.

yeah, regardless of how much weight he's actually added, he is noticeably stronger / using his body better.

So many guys to choose from. Lets say you were wanting to get a jersey for your son, who do you choose? Dante? Burks? Hood? Rudy? Favs? Hayward? Kanter? Man, you might just have to get em all. Btw, we got him a Burke Jersey last year cause those were everywhere. Plus, I don't mind Burke, I think he'll prove to be somewhere between 20 and 30 rated PG. Not bad for a rotation PG as long as he only gets paid what he's worth, if not, he's first to go.

Right now, Burks is still my fav, but dang, the Rudy/Hood/Dante potential!
I have a favors in green, burks in white, and millsap blue.
i will be buying exum next, when it becomes available

Rudy does seem like could still use another 15-25 pounds of muscle, mostly in his lower body, so he can keep his position well on both ends of the court but yeah, he looks good.

They have Exum jerseys at the ESA.
Really? They were not there when i went to the scrimmage and last night i checked online at fanz.

Also, not that the stats mean that much, but in 48 minutes he's scored 24 points, grabbed 18 rebounds and blocked 7 shots.

Just for comparison's sake he scored just over 100 points for ALL of last year.

Really? They were not there when i went to the scrimmage and last night i checked online at fanz.
Just calld esa fanzz store but they didnt answer so i called the gateway store. They didnt have any exum jerseys there so i asked if the esa store does...... they said that the esa only has exum jerseys in the kind that you customize and make youself. The official ones are not out yet :-(

ruuuuddyy... ruuuuuddyy... Ruuudyy... RUUDDYY... RUDY RUDY RUDY!!!

The crowd builds a la Classic 90s sports movie gone French Ogre...

Go-bert needs more pick and roll situations instead of post ups. I would be more than happy to put him on the line every time he is in the game. Put him in a pick and roll and lob it up. No one can get that ball. The one pick and roll situation that was executed well had him finish with an easy dunk where as his post game leaves a lot to be desired.

[video=youtube_share;dyj3T55gYR0]https://youtu.be/dyj3T55gYR0

He was a BEAST. **** off to all the haters. Although he's already silenced most of them.

ruuuuddyy... ruuuuuddyy... Ruuudyy... RUUDDYY... RUDY RUDY RUDY!!!

The crowd builds a la Classic 90s sports movie gone French Ogre...

Go-bert needs more pick and roll situations instead of post ups. I would be more than happy to put him on the line every time he is in the game. Put him in a pick and roll and lob it up. No one can get that ball. The one pick and roll situation that was executed well had him finish with an easy dunk where as his post game leaves a lot to be desired.

Yes, terrible. I believe his one miss was from a post up. We have to do something.

P3 is American trash training shop. This guy Rudy, he needs come to Boris for strong mans training. He needs pumping the iron, throwing some railroad track if you know what I mean. No more jumping into rafters for GQ photo sessions or lathering oil on the belly like Enus Kanter.

Gobert looks good. Might be the steal of the draft. Wouldn't mind seeing them at least try a starting lineup of Gobert, Favors, Hood, Hayward and Exum. Talk about a big, long lineup. Plus if it works, you've got Kanter, Burks and Burke running the 2nd team.

If you are going to be a Gobert lover, you need to create some imaginary haters so you can properly defend teh object of your affection and be seen as the truest lover of Gobert.