What's new

Time to cut Diaw

Chargers Jazz Angels

I know the jazz don't cut players but looking at who is still available who might sign for a 1 or 2 year min salary.

(I have not looked to see if any of these have been signed over seas)

Andrea Bargnani - I was surprised to see him still available. I know he sucks at defense but so does diaw. At least Bargnani still has offense

Chuck Hayes - I know he is 33 but I just love the way he plays. His attitude and energy make every one around him better.

JJ Hickson - he is better then diaw.

Tyler Hansbrough - hell he just frustrates players. Put him in get a player pissed and then ejected.

Greg Smith - Rebounding.

Jason Thompson - I guess he is not to much better.

Sent from my SM-N910V using JazzFanz mobile app

I'd love to see Hansbrough brought in with Favors missing time. We need a guy who can come in, get boards, garbage buckets around the rim, and just be an overall nuisance on the court.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This sucks. His contract is too big to cut for no reason. They should've had a young player like Christian Wood..

Those guys all suck too. You must not watch nba ball except for the Jazz. Or do you do like PGAB does and just watch highlight vids and then base your opinion

I know the jazz don't cut players but looking at who is still available who might sign for a 1 or 2 year min salary.

(I have not looked to see if any of these have been signed over seas)

Andrea Bargnani - I was surprised to see him still available. I know he sucks at defense but so does diaw. At least Bargnani still has offense

Chuck Hayes - I know he is 33 but I just love the way he plays. His attitude and energy make every one around him better.

JJ Hickson - he is better then diaw.

Tyler Hansbrough - hell he just frustrates players. Put him in get a player pissed and then ejected.

Greg Smith - Rebounding.

Jason Thompson - I guess he is not to much better.

Sent from my SM-N910V using JazzFanz mobile app

Diaw sucks in this role. He wasn't brought in to play major mins or start.

funny cuz yall were all bragging about him being a free agent signing saying look the Jazz can sign FA and now just blow him off. Yall around here need to learn the game of bball. Diaw is a player who plays with smarts. once he gets a feel for his teammates then his play will be better but yall want now now now. Enjoy that lottery selection AGAIN

Kinda sad that NeNe is on a $2.8M deal, after he kicked our asses tonight. Boris' $6.5M is too much to straight cut

funny cuz yall were all bragging about him being a free agent signing saying look the Jazz can sign FA and now just blow him off. Yall around here need to learn the game of bball. Diaw is a player who plays with smarts. once he gets a feel for his teammates then his play will be better but yall want now now now. Enjoy that lottery selection AGAIN

I am amazed you can type so well with your head so so so far up your ***. Amazing. Truly.

Except that we acquired him via trade. Back to your bridge.

He might need to play his way into shape and/or caring? **** if I know.

I wouldn't cut him. Too much money, too much upside if he hits his stride. Especially if Favors is indefinite.

but who will provide us the lulz
tostricted.gif

Also, Diaw is the kind of player who will be a lot better when the team is a lot better. Exum really kills a lot of these lineups offensively with the spacing with how much his man sags off him. It will be completely different with Hill.

I'm not 100% given up on him being a positive contributor. Just needs the more important pieces to get healthy and more consistent.

I used to imagine that there were land whales. They would leave cavernous trails in their wake as they roamed the lithosphere. They uprooted trees, undermined road systems, and a herd of them could destroy an entire city. For some reason I always assumed that they would be fond of cemeteries and golf courses.

Anyways, back to Diaw.

I am amazed you can type so well with your head so so so far up your ***. Amazing. Truly.

I am amazed you just chirp away without bringing any substance to counter what I have said. Diaw is a player who needs time. He is a high iq player with limited athletic ability. Once he gets a feel for his teammates then you will see a different player. Diaw is that player who plays pickup ball and you don't think much of him but then you later see him on a team in a league setting and he has played with the team for multiple tournament and leagues and he is a different player. Give the guy a break. He is learning his teammates still. This is another thing I will be proven right about and at the end of the season you guys and gals will be loving Diaw again.