What's new

To be fair

The game went sour after Kirilenko limped off the court. Is he that important to the team? I can't believe no one stopped to help carry him to the locker room.. they just watched him hop like a one-legged pirate.

I hadn't even realized that until you said it. What the **** is it with this team? That's not the way it should be. Whatever happened to all for one and one for all? I think I've been fooling myself for a long time, believing in this Jazz team with the faith of a true believer. This isn't the Utah Jazz anymore. This team doesn't have the fight, the passion, and the zanshin of the Stockton and Malone era. I want it back. All I want is some fight, some life in these guys. Where is the fire? Where is the comradeship? These people are not in the foxhole together.

The good old days are gone and they are not coming back. Besides the good old days were not all good (zero championships) . Do I need to remind people that the Jazz have been overrated by their fans the last 3 or 4 years. Yes the Jazz have had a good team. Just good enough to make playoffs and win a series but instead of improving on the team, management and some fans wanted to stay the course and let the young team mature, holding onto their "favorite" player(s) while the rest of the league was reloading. It is this mentally that holds the franchise back.

The Jazz are not a very good team. It wasn't Sloan's fault and it is not Corbin's fault. It is KOC's job to bring in talent and to manage the finances. KOC's own performance has been average and that is why the team is just ok. In the NBA talent wins and the Jazz lack talent. Until they realize it they will be just average team and things will get worse if they stay the course.

Scoring 56 in the first half and 27 in the second? Wth happened?

That interview with Malone during the game made me ill. Really liked him as a player. Could definitely see him as a strength and conditioning coach, but no way should this man be a coach. He's just too dumb...

The game went sour after Kirilenko limped off the court. Is he that important to the team? I can't believe no one stopped to help carry him to the locker room.. they just watched him hop like a one-legged pirate.
The other 4 players were on the other end of the court as he was getting up. AK got off the court pretty fast. Fes and somebody else did greet him as he was coming off, but AK didn't indicate he needed any help.

Scoring 56 in the first half and 27 in the second? Wth happened?

That interview with Malone during the game made me ill. Really liked him as a player. Could definitely see him as a strength and conditioning coach, but no way should this man be a coach. He's just too dumb...

I agree with you, mostly. He has no tact. I don't think he will ever be a successful coach unless he changes drastically and I don't think he will. I don't think he's dumb just has no sense of what it means to deal with and be in charge of other people. Some of the things he said were uncalled for. I get that he is a big Sloan fan but instead of ripping the whole team just let them move on. And i really did not like the comments he made about Corbin. Stop trying to take the man's job before he is even done with his 1st game as coach.

I'm willing to give Ty the rest of this season before I complain about his coaching.

Hell I'm willing to give him most of next season. He needs time to get his plan in place and get his staff in place and to put his defensive and offensive game plans into effect. He can't really even begin to do this until training camp.

I'm willing to give Ty the rest of this season before I complain about his coaching.

With the current personnel he could have all the time he wants and it would never be enough. The Jazz need players with some bb IQ, they need "makers" instead of shooters, they need defenders. They need teammates instead of individuals.