What's new

To Rudy

whatthe

I really appreciate your as a player. I can relate to not being appreciated and working hard. The truth is, the NBA ultimately pays you and the franchise is just a locality setup to try win a championship. You can easily get handsomely rewarded wherever you go in the NBA. I really hope it is with the Utah Jazz, but if it is elsewhere then I would cheer for that team too as I really appreciate the many enjoyable years you have given my team.

I would also, say since it is ultimately the NBA that will pay you. I would also, hope that you find the best fit for your skills. I think that rings true of the Utah Jazz and the Atlanta Hawks. The Hawks could surround you with good guard talent to help you out. Also, the Jazz are trying really hard to win a championship with you and the people here love you. I don't know what that means in the big scheme of things, but we want you and there are many, many average workers with small families in the stadium, and around the team that love you and the other players on the team. I hope you can make it work out. If you do something that helps the team, it also helps them in a small way.

This must be read while Eminem narrates, there is writing and rain in the background... and Dido’s beautiful voice singing Thank You.