What's new

toby keith concert

roseparkjazzfan

last year i won tickets on the radio with backstage passes, and im not a fan country music but he put on one hell of a show, so this year i bought tickets to it and just wondering do all country signers put on good shows and who else is going tonight?

I am NOT a CW fan in even the slightest sense but 20 years ago I went to an Alabama concert and the dudes could rock. They played just as many rock songs as they did country and finished up with some BTO. That's Bachman Turner Overdrive for you noobs.

I am a country music fan, and country concerts are awesome. I've been to over 100.

I am NOT a CW fan in even the slightest sense but 20 years ago I went to an Alabama concert and the dudes could rock. They played just as many rock songs as they did country and finished up with some BTO. That's Bachman Turner Overdrive for you noobs.

It's BTO. They're Canada's answer to ELP. Their big hit was TCB.

Been to tons of country concerts, saw Toby and Trace Adkins the last 2 summers, have seen Kenny Chesney, Reba,George Strait, Alan Jackson, Tim Mcgraw and tons ofothers countless times. Toby, however, puts on the best show IMO of any of them I've seen so far. I'm going to see Brooks & Dunn in two weeks, which is going to be their second to last show ever...and i've never seen them live before. I'm psyched.

Brooks & Dunn put on a good show. I went to them a number of years ago when they did the "Wild West Show" and had about 5 acts with them. That was a pretty fun night, especially considering we got in for free and we spent a lot of time back stage with my wife's cousin, Gary Allan.

I went to see the Highway Men (Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristoffeson & Waylon Jennings) about 15 years ago and a bunch of Hells Angels stole me and my friends seats when we got up to grab a beer.

That's the last Country Music concert that I've been to.

Last edited: