What's new

Tony Jones

latin jazz

I just want to give a shout out to Tony Jones for his excellent coverage this offseason. Gave us great/accurate intel and fuel for this board to burn into infinite speculation. Can't believe some posters were doubting his credibility. He's been top notch: can't remember any reporter in our market having so much intel and being a step ahead of other big name reporters. Anyway, back into the twitter craziness...

He broke the Favors trade news before anyone else as well. He also reported early that the Jazz were interested in Bojan but felt he was the Pacers to lose.

I just want to give a shout out to Tony Jones for his excellent coverage this offseason. Gave us great/accurate intel and fuel for this board to burn into infinite speculation. Can't believe some posters were doubting his credibility. He's been top notch: can't remember any reporter in our market having so much intel and being a step ahead of other big name reporters. Anyway, back into the twitter craziness...

Tony and Andy are my boys. Best in the biz.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

He's pretty much the first to everything, and knows basketball better than any other Jazz writers. He's just not as good at writing.

"He's just not as good at writing." The **** dude!? Did your five year old with no thumbs type that??

Have you read his articles on The Athletic?? He's a damn wordsmith!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz