What's new

Top 10 Best Jazz Players of All Time - Thread 3 of 5

Choose 6 players from this list of 10...

• Total voters

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Choose 6 players from this list of the best Jazz players of all time...

1657035596025.png

Corrected Jordan Clarkson's name. Sorry about that. Can't correct it in the poll though. That is what I get for using copy paste all over the place. lol

@Jason or any other mod, can you change the name in the poll please?

Attachments

• 1657034229010.png
    1657034229010.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 1657035530782.png
    1657035530782.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I voted for him assuming you meant Jordan Clarkson and are just recovering from a long night of celebrating the birth of our country by watching a British car show
Yeah I had that wrong and then couldn't change it. I was going through so many names I am sure I messed a few up.

Where is Malone Gobert Williams Mitchell memo and others?
Look for the other threads. This is # 3 of 5 different threads with 50 total players to vote on. I will bump them if they don't stay at the top.

Harpring
Burks
Jefferson
Clarkson
Korver

Some recency bias from me on this one I think. Not a strong ballot here.

Oh, and that Stockton guy.

Obviously I'm picking Harpring (those who have been around for awhile know how obsessed I was with him).

Harpring, Jefferson, Bell, Korver, Marshall, Stockton. Hurts to leave off Clarkson though.

Obviously I'm picking Harpring (those who have been around for awhile know how obsessed I was with him).

Harpring, Jefferson, Bell, Korver, Marshall, Stockton. Hurts to leave off Clarkson though.
Hard choice between Bell and Clarkson but I went with Clarkson. Did you know that Harp used to play football ;)

This one is interesting too because objectively Marshall was a much better player than Korver. He was supposed to be the one that got us to the Big 3 but he couldn't hang in the culture, as intense as Malone and Stockton and Sloan were. It was really too bad. He left us to go on to a career year that would have been stellar with us. But Korver was a fan favorite, I loved the guy, and he was our best 3 pt shooter ever by percentage.