What's new

Top Gun: Maverick

It was awesome.

It was everything I want in a summer movie:

Lots of action
Good story
Characters I care about (Kilmer’s appearance was touching)
It helped me escape reality for 2 hrs

Fantastic. And it wasn’t too long, unlike the Avengers movies.

Can’t wait for MI6 later this summer. Tom is gonna be taking in the Benjamins this summer.

It was awesome.

It was everything I want in a summer movie:

Lots of action
Good story
Characters I care about (Kilmer’s appearance was touching)
It helped me escape reality for 2 hrs

Fantastic. And it wasn’t too long, unlike the Avengers movies.

Can’t wait for MI6 later this summer. Tom is gonna be taking in the Benjamins this summer.

MI6 is 2023.

MI6 is 2023.
Huh. I had to double check. Nice catch. Weird. I saw the trailer to do the other day and just assumed it was coming out soon. Crazy that they’re putting it out already. Especially since it seemed like Hollywood was putting our trailers just a month or two before movies are released.

MI6? I stopped paying attention in the 90s, but I assumed they were up to like MI10 by now.

The mission impossible movies have become carbon copies. I got bored after about 3.

A bit melodramatic, but very well done for what it is. Also, Tom Cruise is almost 60 y.o., and he comes off like he's about 40. Pays to have hair, makeup and retouch. I'm going to look into it.

A bit melodramatic, but very well done for what it is. Also, Tom Cruise is almost 60 y.o., and he comes off like he's about 40. Pays to have hair, makeup and retouch. I'm going to look into it.

Yes i have a team that for me every morning this is actual footage.

Gonna watch the original tomorrow or monday and see the new one on tuesday