What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

Im sincere as ever. I apologize brother for the misunderstanding. I just get worked up about this.
Given that you "just joined" the site Friday, how are we supposed to have any clue how sincere that is?

And, btw, did you ask One Brow from their preferred gender descriptor, or just assume they're male?

Given that you "just joined" the site Friday, how are we supposed to have any clue how sincere that is?

And, btw, did you ask One Brow from their preferred gender descriptor, or just assume they're male?

Time for a profile upgrade.

If there is no agency ID badge and the cars are unmarked how do they know they are federal agents?
Maybe they have the ability to speak. So like you could say "hey, who are you guys, who do you work for?" And they could be like "we are federal agents."

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If there is no agency ID badge and the cars are unmarked how do they know they are federal agents?

Trump is telling us they are. That's not the most reliable of sources, I grant you, but I don't think he's taking credit for what would otherwise be kidnappings.

The situation in Portland is a deliberate effort on the part of Trump to instigate confrontations there, in order to make himself look “good” to his “law and order” base. Trump wants an increase in violence in Portland, even if it takes presenting graffiti as needing such a heavy handed response. Further evidence that he will stop at nothing.