What's new

Trade deadline discussion

I am not sure Aaron Gordon makes Nuggets better than Gary Harris. They will sacrifice perimeter defense for sure even if Gordon fits well offensively.

Seriously, the idea of Aaron Gordon went way beyond what Aaron Gordon is.

Denver losing Harris is a good news for the jazz. His return in G6 last year was what turned that series around. Denver now actually has a crowded front court. Way too many guys at the 3s and 4s. Surprised to see them keeping Barton in this deal

I am not sure Aaron Gordon makes Nuggets better than Gary Harris. They will sacrifice perimeter defense for sure even if Gordon fits well offensively.

Seriously, the idea of Aaron Gordon went way beyond what Aaron Gordon is.

Yeah, Aaron Gordon has become a tad overrated, but Denver didn't give up a haul to get him either.

Gordon is a mixed bag. I can't say he's overrated or underrated. He's very inconsistent. He has some of the worst footwork I've seen on his jumpers. he definitely provides Denver an athletic element they've been missing though.

Evan Fournier is in the weird spot between being good and very good. Surprised he didnt get at least a protected 1st rounder for him, but maybe it's two very highly projected 2nd rounders.

I don't know what the hell happened to Harkless, but he's the type of athlete a lot of us have been wanting on this roster.

So I’m not an Aaron Gordon expert, but his shaky jumper and just-okay ball skills should not be a problem on the Nuggets. Yeah, Harris was good, but Aaron Gordon has much greater potential on defense and there’s no reason he shouldn’t be able to guard Donovan if they need him to. They were soft and slow as **** defensively and their acquisitions move the needle in a big way.

I think they made a perfect trade. I was not so worried about the Nuggets before this trade but am now.

So I’m not an Aaron Gordon expert, but his shaky jumper and just-okay ball skills should not be a problem on the Nuggets. Yeah, Harris was good, but Aaron Gordon has much greater potential on defense and there’s no reason he shouldn’t be able to guard Donovan if they need him to. They were soft and slow as **** defensively and their acquisitions move the needle in a big way.

I think they made a perfect trade. I was not so worried about the Nuggets before this trade but am now.
I think DM would cook Gordon... Harris is great at locking up guards. Aaron is better as a wing and help guy. I haven't seen the full trade but it looks like they did well. AG will certainly help them more than Harris.

The deal I am worried about is the Lakers potentially getting Lowry... that would suck *** and it looks like the other suitors are dropping off.