What's new

Trade deadline discussion

Zion is a generational talent.
Who gives a **** if he won't do the bare minimum to be on the court? Congratulations to the Pelicans if they find the nuts to trade him, especially since it would be good news if Zion was purposefully ****ing himself up a la Harden.

I was listening to Chad Ford's podcast the other day and Jake Fisher was his guest and he said he's been told it's not a coincidence that guys like Joe and Bogey have been in trade rumors and Donovan's best friend Royce O'Neale hasn't been in any. I'm sure it's also not a coincidence that we traded for Eric Paschall, who was one of Donovan's best friends growing up. Yet we had no problem getting rid of Neto even though he was Rudy's best friend on the team.
If it's true that Donovan has become the GM and he's dangling Ingles - but not Clarkson or Royce - then just blow up this **** show. Clown town ****ing bull ****. Trade him first and **** that guy forever.

If true.

If it's true that Donovan has become the GM and he's dangling Ingles - but not Clarkson or Royce - then just blow up this **** show. Clown town ****ing bull ****. Trade him first and **** that guy forever.

If true.
I agree. If we are truly playing Donnie's favorites to this degree, that concerns me. He shouldn't have this much power.

I want to see this proven before we jump to any conclusions.

I'm not completely sold this means Portland is totally blowing it up.

This just sneaks them under the tax, and if they like Keon I don't think it's terrible value.

This just sneaks them under the tax, and if they like Keon I don't think it's terrible value.
True. I do think they could trade McCollum and build a younger unit around Dame with Simons, Keon Johnson, and whoever they can get for McCollum.

It’s terrible value when you realize they traded Gary Trent Jr and 2 firsts for both of the guys they just traded. I guess if this deal isn’t that bad the previous two deals were absolutely terrible - fireable offenses.

I think someone should have done better than that... including us. I think they wanted off of money for Powell or CJ so they can pay Simons. They probably do like Keon. I'll bet they keep CJ now.

I think this says more about the Clips than anything. Do they think PG comes back? Are they slow playing Kawhi possibilities. I watched Bledsoe last night and holy hell that guy is holding them back.

It’s terrible value when you realize they traded Gary Trent Jr and 2 firsts for both of the guys they just traded. I guess if this deal isn’t that bad the previous two deals were absolutely terrible - fireable offenses.
Olshey already got fired lmao. THis is damage control.