What's new

Trade deadline discussion

I don't know White's usage information well enough to know.

Brown seems disgruntled about not getting the ball enough. I'm not sure how this is supposed to work getting another PG type in the mix.

I think Boston is going to move Schroeder. That should be the next shoe to drop.

I don't know White's usage information well enough to know.

Brown seems disgruntled about not getting the ball enough. I'm not sure how this is supposed to work getting another PG type in the mix.
They devolve into iso all the time. White helps them get set up. Much more flowing offense gives everyone good opportunities.

Tons of talk about the Nets also wanting Myles Turner now that they have more picks from the Harden trade.

That'd be scary.
I guess that works given that Turner can shoot the three, though I really think the best position for Simmons is at center.

Longer term, NAW should be a more impactful player. He gets to the rim.

I don't really care about long term. Our window isn't going to be open much longer with Conley, Bogey and others aging. If we're trying to compete for a championship this year or next then Richardson would've been WAY more impactful.

I don't really care about long term. Our window isn't going to be open much longer with Conley, Bogey and others aging. If we're trying to compete for a championship this year or next then Richardson would've been WAY mor impactful.
We gotta pull a deal. We simply don't have enough perimeter defending.

I think JC/Gay for Smart/Schroeder drops them back under the tax??? Maybe JB and stuff added to it?

I'm worried we do something stupid.