What's new

trade everybody except exum

I have a couple keys to the city laying around. I will see what I can do. Will advise

back-page-11-20-2013.jpg

quinn sucks.

Who is this Quinn person of whom you speak? If you are referring to the head coach whose name is Quin then i only can guess he is not playing a favorite player enough to garner your approval. We all hoped this team would win more than the "experts" predicted, but sadly, that may not happen. Those who expect the rebuilding to be completed in less than a year are just wrong about how all that works. In short, have patience.

Melo is quite the worm. He is already talking about playing for other teams, saying Chicago is the perfect fit.
But he'd naturally expect them to trade half the team in order to fit his bloated salary. He's like Kobe...a whiny bitch who has no concept of the salary cap and why the team actually gets worse when he strong arms them into giving him a huge raise. Contrast that with $10M Duncan.

lol i didn't mention melo in this thread you know what

If melo played in utah instead of hayward, thingzzz will beeee diffrentt

thingzzz will beeee diffrentt

They sure as hell are not any different in NY!! I generally like Turkish posters as a family member is Turkish, i sure as hell hope you are not related by marriage to me. Personally i think you should stick to "football" you have no aptitude for the NBA.

lol i didn't mention melo in this thread you know what

If melo played in utah instead of hayward, thingzzz will beeee diffrentt

Ya, ya, Knicks fan. Melo ruined your team. New York is a fantastic example of how not to build a team. BTW, thanks for the pick that turned into Hayward. If NY wasn't so stupid, they would have kept that pick instead of selling out their future like some Jazz fans want Utah to do.

Why not trade Exum, too? He's been disappointing. Dude averages, what, 3 points per game? Bust!
And while we're at it, Snyder was clearly the wrong choice. 5-15, can't even hold his temper. Briggs apparently knows the rulebook better.
And don't even get me started on the Miller kids. Going through the same thing with the Buss' in LA.

Trade everyone, fire everyone and sell the team. It's the only solution.

Disclaimer: this post made under the influence of heavy sarcasm. The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the views of Stifle Tower, Jazzfanz, the NBA or the Miller family.