What's new

Trade idea: Jazz Kings

Jazz trade: Enes Kanter, Trey Burke

Kings trade: Darren Collison, Ben McLemore, Nick Stauskas

Who says no? Would picks need to be included? We get help at the point and 2 shooters with potential on rookie contracts. Makes sense financially and talent wise in my opinion.

Suggestion (and I'm not backseat moderating). Maybe all the Kanter trade ideas should be merged into one thread.

I do this trade, but why would Sacramento?

I 'm still waiting for Stauskas to break out and score a crazy load of threes. Maybe that happens in a Jazz jersey, why not?

Suggestion (and I'm not backseat moderating). Maybe all the Kanter trade ideas should be merged into one thread.

I do this trade, but why would Sacramento?

They just hired george karl so maybe he will want to change things up. Seems like they are down on Stauskas. Maybe we add a pick.

Who says no? Would picks need to be included? We get help at the point and 2 shooters with potential on rookie contracts. Makes sense financially and talent wise in my opinion.

LOL that is a horrible trade. Nick Stauskas love on this board is reaching Jimmer levels. The guy flat out sucks.

Last edited:

Do you honestly think that Kanter and Burke are thought of that highly around the league? Maybe if Ty Corbin was still the coach this would be trade might be possible since Trey was Corbin's guy...

lol, Kings can sign Kanter next offseason and still have Ben, Darren and Nick on their rooster. Why should they give away 3 great shooters, for a PG who is not making plays, always trying to score and can´t shoot to save his life ? Vivek Ranadivé is an idiot, not Santa Claus.

Do you honestly think that Kanter and Burke are thought of that highly around the league? Maybe if Ty Corbin was still the coach this would be trade might be possible since Trey was Corbin's guy...

Ti

Collison is undersized and while better than Burke, not by much. Stauskas gets no minutes and hasnt shown anything. McLemore is starting to play better but you could argue that Kanter has a higher ceiling.

I don't think any of the players involved here are particularly highly valued around the league.