What's new

Trade idea

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

What about Harris for Matthews it would allow us to not have to trade Millsap. I'm guessing other players would need to be involved. What do you guys say.

And I agree with the OP AND Hottest Nick. If the Jazz get a nice PG for the future (Irving, Knight, Walker), sure, go after Matthews. It probably won't work, but it would certainly be better for this team.

Great idea if you can get either Irving or Knight in the draft..

That was my thought. I just didn't post that part. I thought I read somewhere that Miller isn't getting along with his coach. There's a chance they might be willing to trade for a Pg. that can get along with the coach, also maby we could get Miller out of it. Does Fernandez still want out of Portland? If so would Portland do this....

Jazz give up Harris, memo's expiring contract

Portland gives up Matthews and Miller who isn't happy in Portland

If I were in Portland's camp I probably wouldn't do that. The Jazz would probably have to throw in a future pick, but you never know.

4i9d3.png

That was my thought. I just didn't post that part. I thought I read somewhere that Miller isn't getting along with his coach. There's a chance they might be willing to trade for a Pg. that can get along with the coach, also maby we could get Miller out of it. Does Fernandez still want out of Portland? If so would Portland do this....

Jazz give up Harris, memo's expiring contract

Portland gives up Matthews and Miller who isn't happy in Portland

If I were in Portland's camp I probably wouldn't do that. The Jazz would probably have to throw in a future pick, but you never know.

No pick for Matthews. If we did trade Harris we could get a pick or picks for him! Lets just draft us a sg for the future with 1 of our 4 loto picks in the next 2 years. That might be the best Idea. Hayward>Matthews, Barns/Jones/Hamilton (potential)>Matthews. Plus Matthews is maybe 6ft 4. I hope Utah builds a hugh team Knight/Harris, Hayward/Miles, Ak/Jones/Evans, Favors/Millsap, Jefferson/Fez/Tomic. Straight up, that team would have some advantages right from the tip off!

I still don't see why you'd want to trade the only point guard on the roster next year for a slightly upgraded C.J. Miles.

The point of my trade idea was that we get to keep Millsap. He makes us even deeper, and is someone we need to be a contender in the next couple years.

If we do draft knight, he might not be ready to start at pg it would've nice to have Miller to handle the start, and mentor the rook.

Hayward > Matthews
Younger >
Potential >
Athletic >
ft <
stats per 40 >
Current Jazz man >
Cheaper >
Taller >
Plays sg/sf best >
Steals <
Blocks >
Play maker >
shooter = Haywards shot has come on strong, I want him to shoot the 3 ball and take more shots now!

But, I like what Matthews did for the Jazz Last year and he was fun to watch. But, Im just saying, that I'm more excited to see what Hayward brings to our team in the next year or 2 then what Matthews would bring. Plus, we have 4 super lotto picks to get us a better sg/sf them Matthews, that will be cheaper for the next 4 years

P.s another conversation for another day is; The nba made the 6ft 4 Dwade what he is. No Shaq No Wade!!!