What's new

Trade ideas for teh lolz

Conley + Gobert for Giannis is a no-brainer. It's NEVER happening, but would be awesome.

I would seriously consider Gobert for Embiid. Embiid and Michel is a formidable duo.

Conley + Gobert for Giannis is a no-brainer. It's NEVER happening, but would be awesome.

I would seriously consider Gobert for Embiid. Embiid and Michel is a formidable duo.
Embiid's game is just kinda weird. I'm not sure if he is a terrible passer or just hates that his teammates suck at shooting, but I'm not sure he ever realizes his offensive potential without becoming a much much better passer.

Gobert for Embid is very interesting indeed. But I only do it if we get Neto back and throw in Davis. ;)

Gobert and Conley for the Greek Freak? COUNT ME IN! But it's a pipe dream tbh.

If the Warriors would do Green and #2 for Rudy I'd l take that... they would not do that and this guy is a schmuck.

Green? Pass unless you throw in #2.

Embiid? Sure, but Philly won’t do that.

Giannis? Sure, but MIL won’t do that.

Any trade for Gobert would likely net us 2-3 players. Offering Rudy for something like Caris Levert/Spencer Dinwiddie is probably the type of deal closer to reality.

This current roster is at its worse time to trade Rudy. Literally over half of the players in our current rotation rely heavily on Rudy’s help defense. The issue is not with Rudy, it's with us overspending on Conley and Ingles

Suggested to me on Facebook:

I've proposed some dumb trades in my time, but that Giannis idea is the worst idea I've ever seen. How can you hit "submit" when that is actually in writing? We couldn't get Giannis from Milwaukee for any combination of assets that we have.

I can't stand Green, but Gobert for Green is interesting.

Embiid isn't realistic. Simmons wouldn't fit next to Mitchell unless we had 3 shooters around them.

None of you know **** about how to build a team or a trade. Gobert for Embiid would be a destructive disaster for the jazz. Gobert is 10 times the player Embiid is. I’m 95% sure Philly does that while laughing all the way to the bank. You idiots.

This is crazy.

But sure, I’ll take a back-to-back MVP for a player we don’t want and our beloved center that is rather limited.

Trade Conley+Ed Davis for Griffin+Doumbouya. Makes sense for both parties.
Pistons can blow it up by getting rid of Griffin’s contract. We get a solid starter + a project on the wing. Even if Griffin’s never able to get back to 100% again. His deal expires on the same day as Doumbouya so we can still keep the kid with some of Griffin's money.

None of you know **** about how to build a team or a trade. Gobert for Embiid would be a destructive disaster for the jazz. Gobert is 10 times the player Embiid is. I’m 95% sure Philly does that while laughing all the way to the bank. You idiots.

You should call up the PHI GM then and propose it to see what they say. I will take ten Embiids if they have more than one.

Trade Conley+Ed Davis for Griffin+Doumbouya. Makes sense for both parties.
Pistons can blow it up by getting rid of Griffin’s contract. We get a solid starter + a project on the wing. Even if Griffin’s never able to get back to 100% again. His deal expires on the same day as Doumbouya so we can still keep the kid with some of Griffin's money.

I think Blake Griffin really fits well here. We wouldn't have to lean on him much, and he would probably the idea of joining what would become a contender.

Doumbouya represents the future next to Don. We have time to groom him the right way behind Bojan, Joe and Royce.

Green + #2 pick for Gobert seems like a win-win. Green is the energy and toughness that Utah is missing. Utah could draft Wiseman as center of future and then sign Derrick Favors to start at center now.

Or Utah could take PG/SG of the future in Ball or Edwards and have them learn under Conley for a year. A future backcourt of Mitchell + Ball/Edwards would be huge. Either would be like having 2 Mitchells

Conley
Mitchell
Bojan
Green
Favors

ONeal
Ingles
Clarkson
Bradley

I think Blake Griffin really fits well here. We wouldn't have to lean on him much, and he would probably the idea of joining what would become a contender.

Doumbouya represents the future next to Don. We have time to groom him the right way behind Bojan, Joe and Royce.
This is the best route I can think of without hurting our next season too much. We can slowly start transitioning from Ingles to Doumbouya as he is more NBA ready than anyone we could get at 23rd pick

Last edited: