What's new

Trade Mitchell (Include Clarkson)

I like Dame but not at 31 years old. Trade him for another rising player or 1st round lottery draft picks. If we lose Mitchell I think it's time to blow it up.
I hear you and am torn. If Donovan were to be traded (and that's a big if), we could do a tear down and collect as many young assets as possible. However, that would be a horrible waste of Rudy Gobert's prime.

I know Dame is old and the injuries are of concern, but at 31 he fits the timeline of our current roster really well. He is very similar to Mitchell, but more efficient and a better passer, so we could plug him into what is working with this team and keep our window open for a few years. Plus, Dame can actually play the PG position so we wouldn't need to keep with an undersized back court if we could find a good trade for Conley.

Quit spreading lies. Donovan has never "not committed" to the franchise.

Which player has come out and bitched about his teammates to the media? Not Don.

Stop this **** man.
Nah, he just passive aggressively likes **** on social media then gets all annoyed when he gets asked about it.

Nah, he just passive aggressively likes **** on social media then gets all annoyed when he gets asked about it.
Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. He's definitely gone if he likes something on social media. What an a-hole. I'm going to join your vendetta against him now.

You don't have to trade Mitchell right now, he has multiple years left on his deal. His value will be the same next year as it is right now. For all we know, if it came to that, a better deal might be available. You guys need to not spazz out--these rumors are going to happen. They didn't come from mitchell's camp, or even from a media member known to be close to mitchell. these rumors happen with every star player all the time. It's all sport's media is. It gets you to click on things.

You only trade a blue chipper when you have no other choice, are out of time, and don't have any means to work it out. You try to make it work every other way first. We have plenty of times and options to try and make the team work. The right trade could be all it takes. This roster sucks on the margins--our main three guys are great, but we are getting bad play from the rest of the roster and have been injured.

Sixers get Harden
Knicks get Mitchell
Kings get Simmons
Jazz get Fox, Barrett and a Knicks 1