What's new

Trade Mitchell (Include Clarkson)

Ive certainly never outright bashed Kuzma. I may have bashed what it would take to acquire him. These are not the same thing.

And he's a starter who measures as league average on a league average NBA team. That's what Kuzma is. What exactly are you running a victory lap about on this?
Why can't you be honest? Just be honest. You bashed me constantly every time I suggested adding Kyle Kuzma.

I just want you to be honest. Give opinion on the matters instead of taking shots a people. This place would be so much better and have so many more people here with ideas if they didn't have to deal with your antics.

Why can't you be honest? Just be honest. You bashed me constantly every time I suggested adding Kyle Kuzma.

I just want you to be honest. Give opinion on the matters instead of taking shots a people. This place would be so much better and have so many more people here with ideas if they didn't have to deal with your antics.
Bruh Im honest. I dont take shots at anyone. You just say dumb **** and I call it out. If telling you how dumb your basketball opinions are is considered a personal attack, I guess I'm doing personal attacks.

The only thing Phoenix did better than Utah was trade for Chris Paul, but that was a huge risk because of his age and contract size. If the Jazz had CP3 they could have two top 10 player and Donovan rather than just a top 10 player and Donovan. The PHX role players arent any better than Utah's. They just have Chris Paul. PHX aint winning **** in the playoff either. Utah would have handled Milwaukee way better than PHX did last year.

ANd if UTah somehow managed to trade for Chris Paul when they did, you'd be the loudest ************ here complaining about how he takes the ball out of Don's hands and how he is too small. You going to say whatever you can to deflect off Mitchell because you gargle the dude like you got a sore throat with salt water.

Health was the biggest difference between us and Phoenix last year. We havent really had Conley for the playoffs. We took a risk with an older player just the same. CP3 might be better, but its not far off. I think the biggest difference is the leadership of CP3. He is a much more vocal and direct leader that was really positive for Phoenix and their play style. It was a bigger risk for them since CP3 is over 2 years older and has not been healthy often for the playoffs. Jazz did matchup much better with Bucks. Its quite sad we couldnt get past Clippers even with our health issues. Having a hobbled Conley and Mitchell was too much, plus some real choke job and meltdown. Not to mention Gobert was hobbled. But we would not have beat the Suns next round with our health situation. But people would feel a lot different about the team. Healthy I think we are competitive last year in a 7 game series with Phoenix and beat the Bucks if we do get lucky and get past them. I think this year we are built better for the playoffs if healthy. But we still have room to improve with trades.

At some point there is so much smoke there has to be a fire.

Obviously if the Jazz win a lot of this is fixed, but you know every Adidas rep in his circle wants him on the Knicks.

At some point there is so much smoke there has to be a fire.

Obviously if the Jazz win a lot of this is fixed, but you know every Adidas rep in his circle wants him on the Knicks.

There is some smoke for sure. Eventually he moves on... I do take this one with a grain of salt. Ric is a noted Utah hater... in NY... it was an east coast scout... wonder which team could have floated that... then there is a CAA reference.

NY can eff off though. Their hypothetical offer would be terrible. Donovan is under contract for three years after this one. Even if it is a 3 year rental we could find a better offer. RJ's value is meh since he's just okay and due an extension soon. I think they could give like 4-5 firsts I guess.

There is some smoke for sure. Eventually he moves on... I do take this one with a grain of salt. Ric is a noted Utah hater... in NY... it was an east coast scout... wonder which team could have floated that... then there is a CAA reference.

NY can eff off though. Their hypothetical offer would be terrible. Donovan is under contract for three years after this one. Even if it is a 3 year rental we could find a better offer. RJ's value is meh since he's just okay and due an extension soon. I think they could give like 4-5 firsts I guess.
That's why teh Jazz need to trade Mitchell this off-season. He will have enough value that a non-NY team will pay a lot for him. You wait another year, Donovan's demand to NYK becomes a bit more official, then his value tanks.

That's why teh Jazz need to trade Mitchell this off-season. He will have enough value that a non-NY team will pay a lot for him. You wait another year, Donovan's demand to NYK becomes a bit more official, then his value tanks.
I think its worth monitoring but I doubt the Jazz are even considering it. I look at what the Wiz or Blazers could get for Dame and Beal and think they should absolutely move on. I wouldn't be above doing the Deron Williams sneaky trade where you snake the package those guys were supposed to get.

For instance I think Dame could get two firsts from Philly, Maxey, and Ben Simmons... I wouldn't want Ben but would Minny give you three firsts and expiring salary for him? Probably... so if you land 5 firsts from 2 different teams and Maxey would you take that for Donovan?

Anything is on the table for me at this point. I would prefer a full rebuild if we move Rudy or Donovan.

If Donovan Mitchell truly wants out of Utah, you have to trade him ASAP.

Our "window", is pretty much right now. Conley and Bojan are likely at their last peak. Rudy is about to be a 30 year old center on a max deal. Getting NY picks are great, but create a mediocre present and future if we just rely on them.

New York doesn't have the best assets, but they could facilitate a three team deal. And I personally feel that we owe it some to Donovan to send him where he wants to go and out of the West. If we just toss him to highest bidder, that would go back to that "stars" would never want to come here narrative.

Our "window", is pretty much right now. Conley and Bojan are likely at their last peak. Rudy is about to be a 30 year old center on a max deal. Getting NY picks are great, but create a mediocre present and future if we just rely on them.

New York doesn't have the best assets, but they could facilitate a three team deal. And I personally feel that we owe it some to Donovan to send him where he wants to go and out of the West. If we just toss him to highest bidder, that would go back to that "stars" would never want to come here narrative.
You trade him to the highest bidder and eff how he feels about it. If he demands a trade the narrative of stars wanting out is already there... so he already kind of screwed us. We don't owe him **** if he asks out. If all offers are equal then sure... do him a solid.

We don't owe him ****.

You trade him to the highest bidder and eff how he feels about it. If he demands a trade the narrative of stars wanting out is already there... so he already kind of screwed us. We don't owe him **** if he asks out. If all offers are equal then sure... do him a solid.
I don't think this rumor is really true, but I get what you mean.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I tried to say it, I tried to tell everyone the contract didn't matter and there was some obvious things that make the dude an utter and total snake. He's a worse snake that Hayward even dreamed of. My prediction was one more season, but as it becomes more and more clear he isn't long for being here to everyone now, it should be pretty obvious this summer is when he should be traded. The Jazz have the leverage right now, and they need to not let the contract get shorter or the rumors to get worse before proactively just ousting the guy. You know what is a lead weight around the neck of a franchises success? A star player with a foot out the door and everyone kind of knows it. Does this teams moral ever seem high? Do they seem like they're playing for anything big? No, because the guy at the top is an uncommitted snake and not so secretly everyone kinda knows it at this point. The FO needs to not ignore it and just proactively take care of it.

We don't owe Donovan a ****ing thing.

I tried to say it, I tried to tell everyone the contract didn't matter and there was some obvious things that make the dude an utter and total snake. He's a worse snake that Hayward even dreamed of. My prediction was one more season, but as it becomes more and more clear he isn't long for being here to everyone now, it should be pretty obvious this summer is when he should be traded. The Jazz have the leverage right now, and they need to not let the contract get shorter or the rumors to get worse before proactively just ousting the guy. You know what is a lead weight around the neck of a franchises success? A star player with a foot out the door and everyone kind of knows it. Does this teams moral ever seem high? Do they seem like they're playing for anything big? No, because the guy at the top is an uncommitted snake and not so secretly everyone kinda knows it at this point. The FO needs to not ignore it and just proactively take care of it.
Pains me to say this but yup you were right.

I will give you your due if you end up being right that he has intended to leave all along no matter what.

But....

I don't think he leaves because of market size. I think he leaves because he doesn't get along with Rudy. I think their relationship sucks and they only go through the motions to try to make it work.

I will give you your due if you end up being right that he has intended to leave all along no matter what.

But....

I don't think he leaves because of market size. I think he leaves because he doesn't get along with Rudy. I think their relationship sucks and they only go through the motions to try to make it work.

mmmmmm.....I'll take the guy who has actually been committed to the franchise not the snake worried about his brand and crying about something every 5 minutes.

If Mitchell really wants out, trade him for Dame. Then try to move Conley for a bigger off-ball guard.
I like it. Dame appears like he could be heading down an injury ridden path but trading for Dame-or just hitting eject and starting over, are probably the options.

If Mitchell really wants out, trade him for Dame. Then try to move Conley for a bigger off-ball guard.
I like Dame but not at 31 years old. Trade him for another rising player or 1st round lottery draft picks. If we lose Mitchell I think it's time to blow it up.

mmmmmm.....I'll take the guy who has actually been committed to the franchise not the snake worried about his brand and crying about something every 5 minutes.
Quit spreading lies. Donovan has never "not committed" to the franchise.

Which player has come out and bitched about his teammates to the media? Not Don.

Stop this **** man.