What's new

Trade Prediction

Will a Trade Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, the more I think about it, I don’t see DL giving away the assets needed to pull off a deal for a Conley or OPJ (especially any requiring both Favors and Ricky) with both having real flaws.

The only thing I could see is a Mirotic deal but I could see others willing to give more than us.

My heart say's yes but my brain say's no.
The best way for me to sum up the idea of making any kind of big trade this year is to use a line from Christina Aguilera’s “Genie in a Bottle.”

“My body’s sayin’ let’s go, but my heart is sayin’ no.”

Reactions: UB
Nah, the more I think about it, I don’t see DL giving away the assets needed to pull off a deal for a Conley or OPJ (especially any requiring both Favors and Ricky) with both having real flaws.

The only thing I could see is a Mirotic deal but I could see others willing to give more than us.
What about Love?

It'd probably cost 0 future assets. I could see DL caving and doing that if all else fails.

Yes. Despite what many Jazzfans think, DL has been pretty active since they beat the Clippers in the 1st round a year and a half ago.

A. Traded Lyles for Mitchell.
B. Lost Hayward, but kept Jingles and added Sefalosha, Jerebko, Udoh and O’Neale.
C. Traded a pick for Rubio.
D. Traded Hood/Joe Jesus for Crowder.
E. Kept Favors (when most thought he was long gone.)
F. Traded Burks for Korver.

There’s only 5 guys that were on the roster in that Clippers series (Gobert, Favors, Jingles, Exum and Neto) that are still on the team, and he’s made a trade at the deadline (even if it’s a small one) in 3 of the past 4 seasons.

I have to think that he’s not done tweaking the roster and building around his two star players. I think the Jazz will make some sort of move at the deadline.

Korver is averaging (per minute) career high in points and three point attempts. What would Niko score on our roster?

I honestly don’t understand the love for the Mirotic dude. I admit I haven’t bothered to watch him other than when he played the jazz but I have never been impressed by what I’ve seen. What makes him so special that people actually want to break up the chemistry to get him?

Yep, I think DL is ultra pissed after the Gobert snub and wants the Jazz to be really good right now.

Yes. Jazz know they're on par with 4 or 5 teams in the western conference, they know they need to make moves, and they know they'll have a lot of competition in free agency.

At a minimum, Thabo and a trade exception should be moved.

I honestly don’t understand the love for the Mirotic dude. I admit I haven’t bothered to watch him other than when he played the jazz but I have never been impressed by what I’ve seen. What makes him so special that people actually want to break up the chemistry to get him?
He's a stretch 4. That player is missing in the Jazz current offense. They have tried sticking Favors there and it doesnt work. Crowder is a bit small to be the starting 4 too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He's a stretch 4. That player is missing in the Jazz current offense. They have tried sticking Favors there and it doesnt work. Crowder is a bit small to be the starting 4 too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
And way too streaky as a shooter

Nope. If anything it will be yet another "tweak", something to make the fans say "see, they really want to win" while really trying to do just enough to keep butts in the seats without making any kind of a splash. After all, no risk, and that's how they like it.