What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

More and more it feels like this will end up being much ado about nothing. Durant will stay, the Jazz will try to trade Conley or Bogey and fail because teams are once again afraid to trade with Ainge after the public beating Minnesota is taking. Jazz will roll-out what they already have with a few veteran minimums, and then blow it up after the season fails.

Yep this is what i think happens

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Yes I'm still referring to 2021-2022 as this season
Simmons did not play 21-22 and hence, could not receive votes for DPOY. You're thinking of the season prior bother, 2020 - 2021...

Simmons did not play 21-22 and hence, could not receive votes for DPOY. You're thinking of the season prior bother, 2020 - 2021...

Yes in 2020-2021.

Yes in 2020-2021.
Groovy. The hold out and him not being in a good headspace would have hurt his value. Dynamite talent that he is, he might be available for the song. If he still isn't in his headspace, we have a tank commander. If not, we'd get a younger Draymond Green.

Groovy. The hold out and him not being in a good headspace would have hurt his value. Dynamite talent that he is, he might be available for the song. If he still isn't in his headspace, we have a tank commander. If not, we'd get a younger Draymond Green.
Way better player then Draymond. Basically a 16/8/8 guy with elite defense. Pairs well with Donovan, imo, but he is a risk. Though if you're landing a 25 year old #1 pick that has been All-NBA/All-Defense and the second best player on a #1 seeded team you might just have to take the risk.

Yep.

You are 30% correct sir!

70% of the time it works every time.
With 100% of his teammates feeding him on a dunk or alley oop. 0% can he score outside of a dunk or put back or when dribbling is involved. He sucks at offense everyone knows that besides his cult on Jazzfanz and on the Utah fan base. Ainge knew so he traded his one dimensional ***

If we were actually retooling... Vanderbilt and Turner might be a decent front court pairing.

Weak, the Utah Jazz are greater than one player that is offensive handicap that blames his teammates on defense and spreads Covid
They are great because of their players. Rudy was an all-world player, you just won't accept it, hence, since you cannot respect the accomplishments and contribution of dedicated players to the Jazz franchise legacy, you are no fan of the franchise. You are a fan of hating Rudy, your own religion.

Really you are just a troll, that is clear.

They are great because of their players. Rudy was an all-world player, you just won't accept it, hence, since you cannot respect the accomplishments and contribution of dedicated players to the Jazz franchise legacy, you are no fan of the franchise. You are a fan of hating Rudy, your own religion.

He was sensational defensively that's it. He sucked balls offensively that's why he got benched. Don't tap out you can blame me but my name isn't Donovan. Ainge, Smith and Wade knew he was overpaid and traded him so what
?

Let me box and lift weights instead of working on offensive moves that I desperately suck at, again why he got traded