What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I'd extend Beasley if we could get a deal done.
Depends on the price. I dont see him as a potential starter due to his defense, but he could bring points off the bench.

Cant be too expensive for such 1 dimensional role though.. especially since he lacks consistency.

Guys I want to trade as soon as possible.

JC
Beasley
KO
Gay
Conley

We already have far too many wins to this point. We need to get ahead of all this winning crap for next year so we can screw the Grizz just like the warriors did to us once upon a time. This year is ****ed, next year doesn’t need to be as well.
This season is ****ed? Wow. That's quite a take.

I'm enjoying this season, even with Rudy Gay getting playing time. We can still make the playoffs, which would be fantastic!!

I'm enjoying this season, even with Rudy Gay getting playing time. We can still make the playoffs, which would be fantastic!!
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. What’s the ****ing point of making the playoffs this year what in the hell are we going to do in the playoffs this year that’s different from every other ****ing year in the existence of the Utah ****ing jazz also you can experience a competitive team I’m tired of being competitive I want to be the bad guy for a change I want to be the guy that puts fear in to the rest of the league for just once in my ****ing life.

I dare you to come up with one way outside of gaining experience making the playoffs help this team. How is that going to propel us to relevancy in regards to contending and eventually winning a title every year we compete for the playoffs leaves us another 10 years or so before we become contenders just look at the Stockton to Malone era.

Idiot, stop with your self righteousness you make me sick!!!!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. What’s the ****ing point of making the playoffs this year what in the hell are we going to do in the playoffs this year that’s different from every other ****ing year in the existence of the Utah ****ing jazz also you can experience a competitive team I’m tired of being competitive I want to be the bad guy for a change I want to be the guy that puts fear in to the rest of the league for just once in my ****ing life.

I dare you to come up with one way outside of gaining experience making the playoffs help this team. How is that going to propel us to relevancy in regards to contending and eventually winning a title every year we compete for the playoffs leaves us another 10 years or so before we become contenders just look at the Stockton to Malone era.

What was the point of trading both Mitchell and Gobert if we wanted to just be a playoff team? Please respond to my last two posts. This should be good.

I am so mad right now if ever there was a year to tank this was it. This makes me wonder how hamstrung Danny Ainge was from ownership. This franchise doesn’t have the balls or the what it takes to do what’s necessary to be successful all they care about is the bottom line. Makes me sick to my stomach

It rained Monday. It rained Tuesday. Therefore, by necessity, it must rain Wednesday. Induction is unsound, colleague.

Jazz failed this season to the point the only way we succeed now is by the nba bailing us out. It’s our only hope and it’s sad Ryan Smith knows where he can go.

I remember being so excited and filled with hope I was when Smith took over the team. He was a true fan who had experienced the same disappointment we all had for years and years, and I thought he’d do everything he could and pull off all the stops to do what he could to bring a title or die trying. Apparently I was wrong!!!

I am so mad right now if ever there was a year to tank this was it. This makes me wonder how hamstrung Danny Ainge was from ownership. This franchise doesn’t have the balls or the what it takes to do what’s necessary to be successful all they care about is the bottom line. Makes me sick to my stomach
um that poor rotting roster in Minnesota that is projecting top 10 for us looks like pure genius by Ainge imo. Kessler alone still on that roster instead of Rudy and they are no worse out there.
them having to give up the unprotected etc. is just sprinkles on ******* to some of you I guess

um that poor rotting roster in Minnesota that is projecting top 10 for us looks like pure genius by Ainge imo. Kessler alone still on that roster instead of Rudy and they are no worse out there.
them having to give up the unprotected etc. is just sprinkles on ******* to some of you I guess
Hey idiot, ya you with the Ryan Smith stuck so far up your ***!!!! How good would that pick look next to a top 2 pick in the draft? What do two low lotto picks do to help us contend in the future.

um that poor rotting roster in Minnesota that is projecting top 10 for us looks like pure genius by Ainge imo.
That roster is only going to get better throughout the year. At the very worst they’ll be a playin and probably make the playoffs because they’ll beat a team with a much less talented team. And where does that leave us. A low lotto pick a pick in the 15-20 range and 24-30 range with how the nets are looking like the best team in the league lately. I actually love the jazz, you are just looking for a bit of entertainment get out you fair weathered fan!!!!

So you want to be OKC for the next 5 years? **** that
We are nothing close to that team. I saw a team that was only missing a star and we just so happened to have had a great opportunity to tank with what looks like two generational talents. You add a Scoot or Vic to what we have and we start competing right away and our contenders within three/five years you idiot!!

We are nothing close to that team. I saw a team that was only missing a star and we just so happened to have had a great opportunity to tank with what looks like two generational talents. You add a Scoot or Vic to what we have and we start competing right away and our contenders within three/five years you idiot!!
says the idiot

So you want to be OKC for the next 5 years? **** that
We’ve seen jazzfanzers quit this team over being pretender contenders. I’m tired of the status quo. Sometimes the greatest feats are those achieved out of agony and blood and sweat and patience and losing money so you can make a **** ton of money when a **** ton of games and championships but you’re fine with the status quo

I'm also still greatly enjoying the season. Drafting is always a crap shoot, and while it would be nice to have a high pick, there's no guarantee. Experience and winning matters for players, and I definitely think there's significant upside for the future prospects for this team in playing in the playoffs. So far, this has been a highly entertaining season, and for me basketball is about entertainment. Titles are great and all, but it's not the only thing that matters.