What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Everyone that wants the tank job... Simmons is the Admiral of blitzkrieg!

With Simmons on the team one of two things happen. He whines and pouts his way to worst in the league 2 years running ensuring great picks.

OR

He plays himself back to relevancy and we have a fantastic trade chip that nets us another 4 draft picks.

The trick is getting Simmons for next to nothing or better yet, having Brooklyn give us multiple assets to take his contract.
There has to be something left after the tank that you can build on

I'm okay with getting Ayton and Simmons back for Mitchell and helping facilitate a trade assuming we are getting a bunch of picks as well. I guess maybe if we got those two and Bridges plus Johnson.

But if it's just us giving up Mitchell and only getting those two, that's a **** trade. No way Ainge gets screwed. Simmons does have potential to get his value back, at some point in his 3/4th rookie year he was worth more than Mitchell.

View: https://twitter.com/AEC_PA/status/1545458368990568448

Locke really grinds on me when he pulls this kind of ****. I've also noticed he's become much more critical of Royce and to a lesser extent Rudy since we traded them.

I think he realizes what most of us did after suffering through that season, that with Gobert and Mitchell the jazz were in fact pretenders. I don’t think it was just him putting his foot in mouth or whatever.

I think he realizes what most of us did after suffering through that season, that with Gobert and Mitchell the jazz were in fact pretenders. I don’t think it was just him putting his foot in mouth or whatever.

It's just funny how much he changes his tune about players once they're no longer on the Jazz.

View: https://twitter.com/AEC_PA/status/1545458368990568448

Locke really grinds on me when he pulls this kind of ****. I've also noticed he's become much more critical of Royce and to a lesser extent Rudy since we traded them.

In this case, I don't think he's saying Gobert was the problem, just that his big contract combined with the team's lack of assets locked the Jazz into a situation where they were a solid playoff team and nothing more.

Why people defend locke is beyond me. The guy is a sellout. Ads, ads, and more ads plus a bit of copying colleagues ideas, and a touch butt kissing all wrapped up in a nasely, whining voice. FRRRRRRTTTT. That is me passing.
No, I only defend him when he’s right, and he was right on the money in that segment. As I read your post I imagined it was you talking in an annoying nasely whining voice. Damn!! That was sooooo annoying

Why people defend locke is beyond me. The guy is a sellout. Ads, ads, and more ads plus a bit of copying colleagues ideas, and a touch butt kissing all wrapped up in a nasely, whining voice. FRRRRRRTTTT. That is me passing.
ha ha. I think you're being a bit harsh. Dude is just trying to make money like all the rest of us. What's the problem if he does ads on the show? everyone does these days!