What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Stupid trade got the Timberwolves better therfore making the t Wolves pick worse. Wtf?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
This is the only downside of this deal. Russell was shooting flames out his *** for like 6 weeks doe... so may not be as much improved.

Also, a bunch of yall are Conley is washed and Conley will wear down people... if that happens they are ****ed.

Fire Ainge. Stupid. What a moron. Get 2 unprotected and instead gets 1 protected pick. Pathetic. This is what turns a team into a perennial loser.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Flexibility for when Luka decides he wants out of Dallas?? I’m fine with losing to get a better draft pick, maybe cap flexibility down the road but this is getting a return of a bologna sandwich. And after getting burned by Golden State for the draft pick we should have gotten, I hate protected picks that don’t pan out.

Here's what I think:
1) Jazz want to tank for this draft.
2) Jazz want Lakers to increase the chances that the Twolves' pick ends up in the lottery
3) Jazz want off Conley's money for next year
4) Jazz are done with Vanderbilt and aren't keen to re-sign Beasley either.
even with most of that probably true at this point, 1 protected pick from a storied franchise years away from now, is a terrible asset to be proud of having.
All Danny accomplished here today is making us a lot worse , which apparently was the plan. This will not sit well with anyone in the org who was about winning.
I highly doubt the Sextons or Clarksons of the world are to happy about the obvious goals of this team to tank now, with them being the commanders of it.