What's new

Trade SZN

All you non-believers that said they wouldn't get a pick for his deal... well here ya go.

I think it was incredibly steep. I said "where there's smoke... but that I wouldn't bet" on them getting a first for Paul.

Phoenix shouldn't have been desperate given the way that they played in the bubble. But this move looks desperate for relevance. Odd, really. I would be pissed as a Suns fan.

I think it was incredibly steep. I said "where there's smoke... but that I wouldn't bet" on them getting a first for Paul.

Phoenix shouldn't have been desperate given the way that they played in the bubble. But this move looks desperate for relevance. Odd, really. I would be pissed as a Suns fan.
Lots of Suns fans will feel like current Jazz fans. And ironically, they both replace Ricky.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I want to live in a world where our conservative org finds it within themselves to:

sign Shaq

turn Ed and Tony into Favors

retain JC

(I’ll leave Conley out of this)
If we get that other stuff, we keep Conley and have a damn good team.

What would it take to get Oubre now? I doubt OKC wants him.
IDK... he’s super interesting to me. He was pretty damn good last year... it’s trending the right way for him for sure. I’ve said like 10 times I’d do a Mike for Ricky and Oubre swap. Would save them the last year of Ricky’s deal and they could get something for mikes expiring too. It’d take a first if we just trade for him but we have to do like a 4 for1 trade to make it happen.

IDK... he’s super interesting to me. He was pretty damn good last year... it’s trending the right way for him for sure. I’ve said like 10 times I’d do a Mike for Ricky and Oubre swap. Would save them the last year of Ricky’s deal and they could get something for mikes expiring too. It’d take a first if we just trade for him but we have to do like a 4 for1 trade to make it happen.
I really started liking him in his last year with washington in the playoffs. His defense at 1-4 was really good, was making hustle plays and when the team really needed a bucket he was making big plays. He's only improved since then. He's the type of player we need. He's who I wanted the jazz to draft that year.

Only if our FO and Mike would be okay with Mike coming off the bench. Every single sign told us that we were better with Mike in the 2nd unit this year. We still started him. Denver simply switched to a smaller, better defending PG and we lost 3 straight.

I agree that Mike could be great off the bench. I just don't see us doing that. And, after this season, Mike probably walks.
we lost three straight because we couldn't rebound, stop Murray and Jokic and our bench sucks. Conley was not the main reason why we lost.

Last edited:
3 1st’s and 2 potential 1st round pick swaps for Jrue Holiday?

A lot of these teams are going to regret these trades in the near future. Houston is ****ed regardless. Milwaukee is ****ed if Giannis leaves. The Clippers will be ****ed.

I can’t imagine the JazzFanz meltdown if we traded that many picks in one deal. People have meltdowns daily over the two first round picks we traded for Conley.

If an expiring Holliday gets that compensation, imagine what Harden with 2 years left on his contract will command...RIP Brooklyn no way they have the stuff to get it done unless they hire Billy King again

It is 3 1st but assuming they keep Giannis they will be the last pick or so in the first. Jrue will be a great fit there.