What's new

Trail Blazers @ Jazz 8:30 PM MT: THE LOSING STREAK ENDS TONIGHT

Didnt deserve that tbh, that was a clear as day goaltending. Funny part is, we got ****ed on a lot of calls but damn we shouldnt of won that lmao

tumblr_mnso2fFBq91rhbebyo4_r1_250.gifv

A win is a win. Mitchell looked like he had a burden removed.

With all the bad luck and petty calls against the Jazz, I am very happy with this team getting one to go in their favor.

Game time!

We had one more foul called on us and we shot 10 more FTs. Oh and we got away with one of the most obvious goaltends I’ve ever seen. We have no right to complain about the officiating.

Jazz fans bitched about the officiating this entire game despite shooting more free throws. Stop. Just stop. Dame was the best player on the floor and earned his calls. and we played like dog **** for at least half the game. Maybe next time we should play better instead of eeking out a win against a 7 player team.

There is no possible explanation on how the ref crew could miss something so simple. Not like they wouldn't be watching such an important moment like hawks, amazing screw up.

Oh well, losing streak over!

Well, we proved that right now we can get a win against a team that almost totally runs out of gas, is down to 7 players + if we get help from the refs.

Hooray
tbh I'm ok we broke the cycle, no matter how we got it. Snyder went to Joe down the strech and we started to run an offense. If everybody could tighten the handles about 1000%. I'm also convinced that Conley needs to be a 6th man, give Joe his job back.

Blaming? No. Pointing out ****** keeping the opponent officiating? Hell yeah.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Second half we got a rough whistle I thought... I don’t think it was egregious though... I just think that crew had a bad night.

I ain't crying.

Why would I cry? Melo's team won. He's a Jazz killer.

The refs took away the final Portland basket.

If you would have won, you would have won.

But you didn’t. It’s a loss on paper regardless of whatever moral or act of god act occurred.

And Carmelo sucked donkey dick tonight. Dame is the real Jazz killer, Melo was our MVP.