What's new

Trapped In Mediocrity For Eternity...

KingDavid801

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7lmWA_fRP4

This clip of "Child's Play 2" represents the anger and frustration of Jazz Nation. Chuckie, obviously represents us, as Jazz fans. Andy, the little boy, represents the 3 headed monster of Jerry Sloan, Kevin O'Connor, and Greg Miller. And finally, Andy's sister represents Gail Miller. I guess that means that Gail just took a giant dump on us figuratively... and literally, for no apparent reason whatsoever. Our confused response to Gail was, "What the hell!?... AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

P.S. The best part of this video is us calling Jerry/Kevin/Greg a little s***, with extreme passion.

*WARNING* This video does contain a small amount of offensive language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7lmWA_fRP4

This clip of "Child's Play 2" represents the anger and frustration of Jazz Nation. Chuckie, obviously represents us, as Jazz fans. Andy, the little boy, represents the 3 headed monster of Jerry Sloan, Kevin O'Connor, and Greg Miller. And finally, Andy's sister represents Gail Miller. I guess that means that Gail just took a giant dump on us figuratively... and literally, for no apparent reason whatsoever. Our confused response to Gail was, "What the hell!?... AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

P.S. The best part of this video is us calling Jerry/Kevin/Greg a little s***, with extreme passion.

*WARNING* This video does contain a small amount of offensive language.

Fixed it for you.

The-John-Travolta-Story.jpeg

Our offensive system creates many wide open shots... MAKE THE WIDE OPEN SHOTS. We can't shoot worth crap.

Either that or forget about taking jumpers and drive to the basket, where inevitably the refs will never give our players any calls.

We're screwed.

Our offensive system creates many wide open shots... MAKE THE WIDE OPEN SHOTS. We can't shoot worth crap.

Either that or forget about taking jumpers and drive to the basket, where inevitably the refs will never give our players any calls.

We're screwed.

The Jazz personnel selection does not emphasize shooting. Thus we wind up with Price, Watson, Brewer, Palacio, Bell, Hart, etc etc. Ever notice how the Spurs always have a number of shooters, many new faces every year. So it is possible, Jazz just do not seem to think it matters much. They seem to want hard workin' blue collar underdogs more than anything, character guys, even if they cannot shoot a lick.

Hi there. My name is Raja Smell. I'm a professional brick layer, and part time model. My interests include cashing checks, laying bricks, golf, basketball at the Y, and
long walks around Bridal Veil Falls.

raja.bell3.jpg

We are trapped in a time warp continuum and we won't be able to get out of this mess for a long time. I doubt we will make any moves because the cba is changing this summer and we aren't improving internally. We don't have a first round pick next year, and I see no help is coming soon. At this rate, we will be lucky to make the playoffs.