What's new

Trey Burke - Fractured Finger on Right Hand

This was a great read. so read it.

https://taxisquadshow.com/2013/10/21/trey-burke-it-could-be-worse/

A doctor who is a jazz fan talking about Burkes' injury. I gave me a chuckle.

This is funny. As a medical student I had a few shifts with him on my ER month and never knew he was a Jazz fan (does he post here?) He was actually really quiet... and insanely young. Wish I would have known as I would have used my time more efficiently: Corbin venting.

This is funny. As a medical student I had a few shifts with him on my ER month and never knew he was a Jazz fan (does he post here?) He was actually really quiet... and insanely young. Wish I would have known as I would have used my time more efficiently: Corbin venting.

Really? That is very interesting. It looked like he knew his stuff too.

Really? That is very interesting. It looked like he knew his stuff too.

I know. I no longer live in Utah, but I typically didn't ever talk Jazz with anyone because most only had a cursory familiarity with what was going on. Perhaps that's not always the case as clearly there was more to him than met the eye.

I know. I no longer live in Utah, but I typically didn't ever talk Jazz with anyone because most only had a cursory familiarity with what was going on. Perhaps that's not always the case as clearly there was more to him than met the eye.

Yeah you never know. Good job with the medical stuff too.

Maybe we can get this kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0kEyJ-tToo

I'm not sure if it can be attributed to his finger, but Trey did not recieve much love today in the annual NBA GM survey.

No votes for ROY.

No votes for which rookie will be the best player in 5 years.

Only 2 votes for being the biggest steal in the draft.

I'm not sure if it can be attributed to his finger, but Trey did not recieve much love today in the annual NBA GM survey.

No votes for ROY.

No votes for which rookie will be the best player in 5 years.

Only 2 votes for being the biggest steal in the draft.

That's because these GMs are as familiar with Corbin as we are. They've seen how a guy apparently worth $49 million has had his *** parked on the bench the past three years.

They should have a survey on how many GMs gave that poll to their under secretary to fill out instead of them.