What's new

Trey burke jersey number?

Carroll ain't got nothing right now. Burke will be a Jazzman before Carroll will be. I'd bet Burke has #3 and Carroll done a new number.

Carroll ain't got nothing right now. Burke will be a Jazzman before Carroll will be. I'd bet Burke has #3 and Carroll done a new number.

Would be a dick move by Burke. If he is looking to be a leader he would just get a new number unless Carroll reaches out to him before.

Would be a dick move by Burke. If he is looking to be a leader he would just get a new number unless Carroll reaches out to him before.

Eh. Like Burke said, he learned five minutes into his career that it is a business. Burke will sign a contract and will want to take pictures with his jersey. Carroll may or may not be back. It's called being a big boy and a professional. That being said, IF Carroll resigns, then I'd be Burke buys him a watch or burger or something. He's a smart kid.

Eh. Like Burke said, he learned five minutes into his career that it is a business. Burke will sign a contract and will want to take pictures with his jersey. Carroll may or may not be back. It's called being a big boy and a professional. That being said, IF Carroll resigns, then I'd be Burke buys him a watch or burger or something. He's a smart kid.

Carroll is coming back. No way he doesn't.

Or it would be a dumb *** move for a guy just hoping for a roster spot to make a fuss about his jersey number.

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

It's not who signed first picks up a number. It's the player with more years in the league picks up first. Even if the player comes mid-season he may choose already taken number if he wishes as long as he's been longer in the league.

Last night he said first preference is #3. If not 3 then #8 or #13. I bet Carroll gives it to him either for free or for some money or something. Burke seems cooler than to just take it and Carroll seems like a type of guy to give it to a teammate if they really want it.

Last night he said first preference is #3. If not 3 then #8 or #13. I bet Carroll gives it to him either for free or for some money or something. Burke seems cooler than to just take it and Carroll seems like a type of guy to give it to a teammate if they really want it.
You mean we didn't retire the #8?

2h4c9c0.jpg

It's not who signed first picks up a number. It's the player with more years in the league picks up first. Even if the player comes mid-season he may choose already taken number if he wishes as long as he's been longer in the league.

What kind of **** sentence is that?