What's new

Trey Is The Official Tank Killer:(

sojodave

I was perfectly fine watching the Jazz accumulate a 1-14 record. Then Trey came back and ruined all my fun. I thought for sure we had lost against Orlando, then Trey ruined it. I would have bet the house last night we would have lost last night against the Wolves...then Trey ruined it. I think Trey hates the Jazz fans and wanted to stick it to them. If it wasn't for Trey, we would have been in the third slot for ping pong balls. I hope your happy Trey Burke.

I was perfectly fine watching the Jazz accumulate a 1-14 record. Then Trey came back and ruined all my fun. I thought for sure we had lost against Orlando, then Trey ruined it. I would have bet the house last night we would have lost last night against the Wolves...then Trey ruined it. I think Trey hates the Jazz fans and wanted to stick it to them. If it wasn't for Trey, we would have been in the third slot for ping pong balls. I hope your happy Trey Burke.

I'm happy with him. Because after this abberation of a year we are going to be thrilled with the ice in his veins. Glad he is on the team as he makes the Jazz better.

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** this year... Can't wait to root for the team again. Worst year ever.

I switched back to rooting for the Jazz as soon as last nights game was over. Now hoping for the Jazz to move up in the lottery and make some big moves in coaching and players this offseason.

Trey is young and I think doesn't understand what tank means. I got the feeling the Favors and Burks do -- the push-off by Burks was too blatantly obvious not to think that it wasn't intentional on his part. And Favors seemed a bit half-hearted in his play. But Hayward, I don't know. I think he already has made up his mind and is going to be playing for the Celtics next year.