What's new

Tru Talent modeling agency in Utah = Scam?

Wait is thread about Archie's wife's "modeling" career or is this thread about Archie's wife's modeling career?

If you can't be honest in a compassionate way to her, then you don't have a relationship that matters anyway. So in a way that the heathens on this board might understand - "Just do it" or "$hit or get off the pot"

Even in undiscovered tribe locations of Papua Nugini?

Must... resist... must... not... respond...

AARRRGGHHHHH!

It's Papua New Guinea!! Why would not look this crap up before you post?!? And don't blame this on your wife poking you in the eye so she can get some sleep!!!

Must... resist... must... not... respond...

AARRRGGHHHHH!

It's Papua New Guinea!! Why would not look this crap up before you post?!? And don't blame this on your wife poking you in the eye so she can get some sleep!!!

https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papua_Nugini

The sad thing is, I had a choice to spell it the English way, or the Indonesian way. I thought it would be better spelled "Papua Nugini" in the context. The sad thing is, you guys felt compelled and bigger to try to "correct" me and make me feel stupid, when in reality, I spelled it that way on purpose. In other words, kiss my *** grammar *****.

The sad thing is, I had a choice to spell it the English way, or the Indonesian way. I thought it would be better spelled "Papua Nugini" in the context. The sad thing is, you guys felt compelled and bigger to try to "correct" me and make me feel stupid, when in reality, I spelled it that way on purpose. In other words, kiss my *** grammar *****.

Fair enough but since everyone here speaks English and I'd be willing to bet nobody speaks Indonesian I'm at a loss as to why you made the decision that you did????

Fair enough but since everyone here speaks English and I'd be willing to bet nobody speaks Indonesian I'm at a loss as to why you made the decision that you did????

Maybe because I was talking about uncontacted tribes there? It was obviously putting more emphasis on the joke I was making. The sad thing is, this is like the umpth time you've felt compelled to grammar patrol. I'll admit it, I don't proof read my posts and I really don't care to. It's just a message board to me, not an English class.

images

Probably because he found a wikipedia save, just now.

Maybe because I was talking about uncontacted tribes there? It was obviously putting more emphasis on the joke I was making. The sad thing is, this is like the umpth time you've felt compelled to grammar patrol. I'll admit it, I don't proof read my posts and I really don't care to. It's just a message board to me, not an English class.

images

Nice back pedal. You'd make some money in the circus.

I work with a number of people that fly into Salt Lake from all over the country and one of the more frequent comments that I hear is how many beautiful women there are in Salt Lake.

Then again, a bitter little troll such as yourself has probably been rejected by a woman from Salt Lake hence your comment.

There are beautiful girls, no doubt. Then they turn 21. By the time they pop that sixth kid out at around age of 30 they are no longer with a MILF status.

Except Papua New Guinea is an independent country that primarily speaks English, it isn't part of Indonesia, so the Indonesian way of spelling it is irrelevant. If you'd spelled it "Papua Niugini" that would have been acceptable, as that's how they spell it in Tok Pisin, one of the official native languages in PNG.

And it's spelling, not grammar.

Admit it, you totally Archied this up.

Do what I do when I need to tell chicks things that I don't want to get mucked up in. Send an anonymous email. Mwa ha ha. Or just make a facebook post, "Wow, did you guys see this!?"

Or use it to your advantage... Like so.

"Baby, I'm sorry to tell you, but you're scammed. No one wants you to model."

"Luckily, even though you're plain and not really special. Somehow, out of the kindness of my heart, I am willing to put up with you. I'm the best you can get. So come to my bedroom."

I'm Cassinova.