What's new

Trump Donald

This site is way better than voting. Hopefully all of his fans will stay home and play with it instead of visiting the polls, too. Thanks!

how about the residents of Trump Tower in Chicago and their creative lighting design!

trump-chicago-NO-imgur.jpg

oh I knew it was fake - - not just because it looks fake but I'm in that area often, and I'd have noticed that if it had been real - - plus it would've been covered in the local media

it's still pretty good though!

the best REAL thing that happened was when the T was burned out or something, and all it said was RUMP

I can't wait for Trump to get me a better deal on everything. He's gonna drive down my overheads. And while being a true, conformed and repentant Christian man. I just believe in that's guy's strength. Powerful.

I can't wait for Trump to get me a better deal on everything. He's gonna drive down my overheads. And while being a true, conformed and repentant Christian man. I just believe in that's guy's strength. Powerful.

AMAZING

oh I knew it was fake - - not just because it looks fake but I'm in that area often, and I'd have noticed that if it had been real - - plus it would've been covered in the local media

it's still pretty good though!

the best REAL thing that happened was when the T was burned out or something, and all it said was RUMP
Now that's funny! I wish you had taken a picture.