What's new

Trump Supporters vs Hillary Supporters

UGLI baby

Just wondering, where y'all live do you see much Trump support, if any? I live in a small town in Northern CA and there are TONS of Trump signs, Trump flags, people who have Trump'd out their truck, big homemade billboards on farms etc. I haven't seen a single sign, sticker, or flag supporting Hillary.

Just wondering, in SLC or for anyone living in any bigger cities, do you see people supporting Trump? I'd imagine the backlash is pretty big if you have a big Trump sign in your yard some places.

Most everyone I encounter here hates Trump and talk about him an awful lot.

Oh man, I'm imagining some of these big Trump'd out trucks I see here driving around in the Bay Area. Hahahah

Omg yes... it's very anti-Trump here. OTOH, I'm gonna guess that NW Iowa is very similar to Northern California in their Trump support. That's one of the more conservative places in the states.

In my town I've counted two Trump signs outside of houses and zero signs for Hillary - you'd never think it was an election year.

I saw a couple of Trump signs and a few Hillary signs. Like Candrew said, hardly anything visible.

I see very few signs at all. I see very little obvious support for Trump.

Edit: I specify Trump because although I don't see outward displays of support I know that he will crush Clinton in Utah.

I see very few signs at all. I see very little obvious support for Trump.

Edit: I specify Trump because although I don't see outward displays of support I know that he will crush Clinton in Utah.

I dont think he is gonna crush Hillary in Utah. I wont be surprised at all if Hillary wins Utah. None of the state leaders support Trump. A lot of Utah has been turning blue. The polls have suggested the race is tight. Didnt Utah turn into a battle ground state?

I dont think he is gonna crush Hillary in Utah. I wont be surprised at all if Hillary wins Utah. None of the state leaders support Trump. A lot of Utah has been turning blue. The polls have suggested the race is tight. Didnt Utah turn into a battle ground state?
I'd love to win some money on this. It's not close.

As I said earlier, driving through Washington and Oregon in August there were Trump signs everywhere and not a single Hilary sign.

As I said earlier, driving through Washington and Oregon in August there were Trump signs everywhere and not a single Hilary sign.

I've experienced this in the Midwest as well, and this is why I've not written Trump off at all. No matter what Trump does, he still has rabid supporters. It's a cult of personality, and it doesn't matter if he's more or less the least qualified applicant for the job in the history of the presidency (not a political historian, so I may be missing someone). If we get our first female president, it will be largely because she ran against a reprehensible waste of space. I also wonder if this election has been so polarizing that many people on both sides are ashamed to openly support one or the other. On the other hand, many Trump supporters are completely shameless, so they might not give a **** to openly support their hero.

This election needs "none of the above" on the ballot.

This election needs "none of the above" on the ballot.

Yeah, for dumbasses who don't want an awesome President.

Clinton will be a fantastic administrator of our nation. No one has ever been more qualified or more prepared. She gains nothing from hurting the U.S.. She has MUCH to gain by strengthening us.

If you believe in Hillary Clinton's greed, her ability to gain every advantage, to leverage every possible asset to her benefit...

Vote for Clinton on Nov. 8th. As President she will use those skills to make the U.S. stronger than ever. As President that will benefit her more than anything else...and you tinfoil hat wearing haters can rest assured that what she wants is for HER NATION to work and to be better than all other nations.

Hillary Clinton isn't going to be sexually assaulting the interns.

She isn't going to be having dick measuring contests with Putin.

She isn't going to be part of the good 'ol boys club.

She's going to establish her legacy as the first female U.S. President and show that women have to work twice as hard to get half as much while producing better results.

If anyone thinks that Hillary Clinton cares more about herself than showing what a female can do as U.S. President the women in your life probably know you're an ******* and don't tell you things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not be holding my nose. I'll be voting for Clinton with pride.

I trust that she will be a better Commander-in-Chief than I ever served under from 2000-2006.

I value the people in the military too much to put them under Trump's control. No question.

leadership.jpg

I want that BITCH to be MY President!

I'd fight and die under her command.

Trump is a phoney *** prick who thinks using his daddy's money to invest in real estate (like from the time he started to now the most foolproof way to make money, so long as you started with money) makes him smart. Holy ****, give me hundreds of millions in the 70s and mentor me on how to invest in real estate and I'm sure I could have done alright as well.

Make me a woman and tell me to find a path to the Presidency of the United States of America... I'm probably going to blow my brains out.

Hillary Clinton is amazing.