What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

Choosing not to allow speech on your website is not election interference. Influencing elections is the right of every American under the First Amendment.

Why does hunters bidens dick pick really matter anyway? We know of worse from trump (fake university, cheating on all the wives, fraudulent charity, etc) and that is the candidate himself and he still had enough votes to win an election. Look at hershel walker lol. He might be the all time worst candidate from any party in history and he might win.

A candidates son made a dick pick? So what? I have had 3 different women I dated send me nudes. I dont think a dick pick done by a presidents son is a big deal lol.
Amen

Why are so many right wingers obsessed with dicks? Why don’t they focus on actual issues rather than swimming in these conspiracies? The right in this country has largely become sealed inside of their own bubble. Outside of the 20-30 Fox News addicted part of this country, none of the 70 percent want to see Hunter’s dick. We have actual issues. What happened to inflation? Gas prices? Immigration? I thought those were issues that republicans were gonna focus on. Guess not

Why are so many right wingers obsessed with dicks?

Well you don't practice moves like this for nothing.

ymca-trump-dance.gif

trump-dance-ymca.gif

Here he is calling out a dude for some after rally action

8RMHtI.gif

Spoiler alert: the dude accepted the invitation with his best freedom loving buddy and much fun was had.

Also, Elon stating that there will be more to come out......... Why is he waiting? If he has something more then release it. Otherwise aren't you doing exactly what you are ranting about? (suppressing/hiding information) Maybe he just needs time to create more, idk.

Also, Elon stating that there will be more to come out......... Why is he waiting? If he has something more then release it. Otherwise aren't you doing exactly what you are ranting about? (suppressing/hiding information) Maybe he just needs time to create more, idk.
I heard he’s coming out with more info at the same time Trump reveals his beautiful the best health care plan. Many people say it’s the best plan ever made. It’ll come out in just two more weeks. Gonna be wild!

Last edited:
trump-dance-ymca.gif

Here he is calling out a dude for some after rally action

8RMHtI.gif

Spoiler alert: the dude accepted the invitation with his best freedom loving buddy and much fun was had.
As long as it didn't include a dick pic it's all good.

McCarthy describes how Republicans plan to pull out all the stops to hold hearings that will show witnesses in the 1/6 hearings perjured themselves, and that, in general, House Republican hearings will do everything they can to undermine the 1/6 committee’s findings, and protect Donald Trump. (And much of the media will somehow portray this effort as “only fair after all”, in service to that noble concept “both sides”, even when one of those sides is a pack of liars).

No paywall…

“As Republicans prepare to take over the House, they clearly see one of their highest missions as transforming the lower chamber into Donald Trump’s 24/7 personal shield against accountability. They are signaling plans for “investigations” next year designed chiefly to discredit revelations about Trump’s effort to destroy U.S. democracy.”

McCarthy describes how Republicans plan to pull out all the stops to hold hearings that will show witnesses in the 1/6 hearings perjured themselves, and that, in general, House Republican hearings will do everything they can to undermine the 1/6 committee’s findings, and protect Donald Trump. (And much of the media will somehow portray this effort as “only fair after all”, in service to that noble concept “both sides”, even when one of those sides is a pack of liars).

No paywall…

“As Republicans prepare to take over the House, they clearly see one of their highest missions as transforming the lower chamber into Donald Trump’s 24/7 personal shield against accountability. They are signaling plans for “investigations” next year designed chiefly to discredit revelations about Trump’s effort to destroy U.S. democracy.”
Excellent news. I can’t think of a worse strategy than reminding voters everyday about how unserious they are about governing while reminding voters about Jan 6. I really hope they do this strategy and voters “reward” them in 2024.

Disgusting:

View: https://twitter.com/jrubinblogger/status/1599426833354612736?s=46&t=VcwHMhpfLpUicMYOJ4ECJQ
Democrats don’t have all the answers. But at least they attempt to govern in a fashion where the majority of people benefit. What is the GOP doing to improve your life?

How can they improve your life? They still can’t dump Trump, an immoral narcissist who only cares about himself. Morally, they have no problem with him. If he’s the nominee? They’ll support him. Which tells you how silly and unserious these people are.

The GOP would be so much better if they dumped Trump and set their voters straight. Stop treating them as stupid children but treat them as adults. Tell them straight that Q isn’t real, vaccines are good, there isn’t a global cabal of pedophiles, antisemitism is bad, Jan 6 was a stain on our democracy, and Trump lost. Sure, it might cost them some short-term votes but they really do need to purge the cranks, racists, and crazies from their party and begin to rebuild. Governing is for adults.

Last edited:
Excellent news. I can’t think of a worse strategy than reminding voters everyday about how unserious they are about governing while reminding voters about Jan 6. I really hope they do this strategy and voters “reward” them in 2024.
I’m not looking fwd to whatever bs they come up with, but I suspect Trump will only make it harder, and maybe even seem just too out of whack, to ignore or defend…

Not sure if this is a stretch, but maybe what he said can really be used against him where it will really count, and come back to bite him:

Disgusting:

View: https://twitter.com/jrubinblogger/status/1599426833354612736?s=46&t=VcwHMhpfLpUicMYOJ4ECJQ
Democrats don’t have all the answers. But at least they attempt to govern in a fashion where the majority of people benefit. What is the GOP doing to improve your life?

How can they improve your life? They still can’t dump Trump, an immoral narcissist who only cares about himself. Morally, they have no problem with him. If he’s the nominee? They’ll support him. Which tells you how silly and unserious these people are.

The GOP would be so much better if they dumped Trump and set their voters straight. Stop treating them as stupid children but treat them as adults. Tell them straight that Q isn’t real, vaccines are good, there isn’t a global cabal of pedophiles, antisemitism is bad, Jan 6 was a stain on our democracy, and Trump lost. Sure, it might cost them some short-term votes but they really do need to purge the cranks, racists, and crazies from their party and begin to rebuild. Governing is for adults.

Should be funny, would be funny, if it wasn't all to real.

“I gotta tell you something: If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won,” she reportedly told the New York Young Republican Club. “Not to mention, it would have been armed.”….

“…..Greene’s comments are among the most anti-American ever uttered by an elected official in my lifetime. They are nothing less than someone happy to foment insurrection and undermine this country’s most basic democratic traditions in an effort to install the losing candidate just because she shares his ideology. They are the words of a woman who will, on January 3, be lying when she places her hand on a Bible and swears that she is loyal to the Constitution.”

Talking Points Memo hyping this.

I’m increasingly alarmed at how partisan the Supreme Court has become. Clarence’s wife was texting the president’s chief of staff on how to overturn the election and desired her political opponents to be thrown into Gitmo.

No, but no surprise. The surprise to me is how many Americans could not recognize how off the wall Trump really was, and continues to be.
He says things a lot of them want to hear. They want someone to help them feel better about not accepting change. And change is a'comin', like it or not. For a lot of white guys that feel their power slipping away, that's terrifying. You would latch onto damn near anything that you felt would help you through an existential crisis.

He says things a lot of them want to hear. They want someone to help them feel better about not accepting change. And change is a'comin', like it or not. For a lot of white guys that feel their power slipping away, that's terrifying. You would latch onto damn near anything that you felt would help you through an existential crisis.
Yeah, but I was not thinking of folks in that position. I’m thinking of folks I know, who don’t like trump, but seemingly don’t understand what the big deal was/is with Trump’s divisive ways, and who don’t understand what was the big deal with Trump’s goal and actions/inactions on 1/6/21. Actually, my wife is in that camp. Not a Trump fan, but does not understand why I think he’s even worth getting the least bit worked up about. I get it that “owning the libs” would likely include accepting Trump as president for life for white men fearing power slipping away, and for the “own the libs at ANY cost” crowd.

Yeah, but I was not thinking of folks in that position. I’m thinking of folks I know, who don’t like trump, but seemingly don’t understand what the big deal was/is with Trump’s divisive ways, and who don’t understand what was the big deal with Trump’s goal and actions/inactions on 1/6/21. Actually, my wife is in that camp. Not a Trump fan, but does not understand why I think he’s even worth getting the least bit worked up about. I get it that “owning the libs” would likely include accepting Trump as president for life for white men fearing power slipping away, and for the “own the libs at ANY cost” crowd.
Eh, that's easy. A good 75% of Americans get all their news and political opinions from sound bites on Facebook, et al, and therefore are woefully uninformed and, frankly, just don't give a damn.

The comment I’m quoting is in the Biden administration thread. Having a tough time trying to find the best thread for the thoughts being expressed. But maybe this thread is best, given the most recent events in Brazil…..

Last edited: