What's new

Trump's New America

I think you really messed up the potential circle jerk that would have ensued from this video had it been posted by an npc or the blue maga folks. What a buzzkill you are…. Haha

I think you really messed up the potential circle jerk that would have ensued from this video had it been posted by an npc. What a buzzkill you are…. Haha
You wouldn't have been fooled because it did not come from one of your trusted sources of propaganda. Congratulations.

I hate to see the psychological well being of America suffer through what the guy brings to the table. It’s been painful for many. In the long run, we’re too decent a people to allow the hatred and division of Trump to be the face we present to ourselves, or the world. In the long run, this too will pass. Doesn’t mean he won’t be re-elected, doesn’t mean we don’t have some difficult history to live through, whether he wins or not. It is like Biden said, we know who Donald Trump is, the question is who are we. I’m glad he put it that way, it seems a real bottom line, and it’s been the bottom line for awhile.

This has been a national identity crisis from the start, what will be, will be, but it’s momentous in our national life, it’s no small juncture, so be glad you live in historic times.