What's new

Tucker Carlson’s Rhetoric and White Replacement Theory

The Thriller

Not sure if you’ve seen this. But his rhetoric seems to be becoming more and more extreme. The other night he said:

Which promoted Trevor Noah (from
South Africa) to do this. Tucker’s comments are eerily similar to the manifesto of the ChristChurch killer who was a white supremacist (and recycled many of Donald Trump’s best hits on immigration):

His White Replacement comments has drawn criticism from anti-hate groups. White Replacement Theory is really popular among whites supremacists. Very popular among former Iowa congressman, Steve King:

And among some of Donald’s greatest supporters:

This article provides a really interesting history about this theory also known as “white genocide”:

How prevalent is this “blood and soil” thinking in America and what can be done to convince Americans that diversity and inclusivity is a good thing? Right now it feels like a zero sum game to these people. As if ending the war on drugs, gun regulation, or providing minorities equality means taking away from whites. Especially whites in the Christian demographic. How can these issues be addressed? Especially when one of the most popular cable news anchors is spouting off white supremacist rhetoric so much that Timothy McVeigh and David Duke are blushing?

Last thing, birth rates and fertility among whites has plummeted since 1960. Back then, women averaged 5 children per woman. Today? It’s slightly below 2. If whites don’t want to “be replaced” then they need to start having more kids. Which raises another issue, as baby boomers require more medical attention, who’s going to provide that? Both the labor and the capital? As Americans (in general) grow older, who’s going to replace retiring/dying workers if they birth rate remains low? Perhaps encouraging immigration isn’t a bad thing?

But then that brings us full circle. Thoughts?

Last edited:
The reason white fertility has dropped can be blamed on culture rot, encouraging sex transitions, females to focus 100% on career over raising a family, most of this taught in our warped education system. That alone is not a good reason to bring in million of new uneducated immigrants when there's nowhere for these people to even live, let alone pay for their welfare at 30 trillion debt. So why are we bringing them in?

The reason white fertility has dropped can be blamed on culture rot, encouraging sex transitions, females to focus 100% on career over raising a family, most of this taught in our warped education system. That alone is not a good reason to bring in million of new uneducated immigrants when there's nowhere for these people to even live, let alone pay for their welfare at 30 trillion debt. So why are we bringing them in?
:rolleyes: and LOL

Sex transitions are about 1% of the population, and culture rot is an angry old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn. There were times when the waltz and the foxtrot were considered symbols of culture rot.

Wealthy people tend to have fewer kids, and invest more in those kids directly. Poor Americans (not impoverished) consume more resources now than the lower middle class did 100 years ago.

There's never been enough room for immigrants to live in, and they have always put money into the government rather than taking it out.

Sex transitions are about 1% of the population, and culture rot is an angry old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn. There were times when the waltz and the foxtrot were considered symbols of culture rot.

Wealthy people tend to have fewer kids, and invest more in those kids directly. Poor Americans (not impoverished) consume more resources now than the lower middle class did 100 years ago.

There's never been enough room for immigrants to live in, and they have always put money into the government rather than taking it out.

No they send the money back home, never to be realized in the US.

Between that and a slush heavy CARES and infrastructure bill (over 4 TRILLION combined), its obvious the only answer is endless money printing to support the US like a house of cards. You might be too old to be here when the **** hits the fan, but your kids or grand kids will be. Back to the immigration though, Biden and his court knows this is getting out of hand so will be trying to slow or stop it through direct payments. A nicer, but ultimately more corrupt solution than Trump had with the wall. All about image right.

How do we pacify/Educate people like this because I have a feeling no amount of information @One Brow provides will convince him of these inaccurate and honestly weird and paranoid views.

I’ve only In my entire life met a handful of trans people. Pretty sure Korver leaving the Jazz had a greater impact on Utah’s birth rate than anything the LGBT community has ever done. I’ve honestly never heard that trans people are lowering the birth rate. Honestly, this is the first time I’ve ever seen that claim. Where did you hear about it @Jazz4ever?

Last edited:
Who is encouraging sex transitions?

The easy easy leading cause of birth rate decline is certainly that the current 20-40 generation is poor and has been told to put off starting a family until they're settled down.

You're kidding, right?

Oral contraceptives were first made available (in the US) in 1960.

No they send the money back home, never to be realized in the US.
They send the after-tax money home (and much of it is still realized in the purchase of imported US products). The taxes they pay, such as real estate, sales, FICA, etc. stay here.

Now for the diversions and ranting:
Between that and a slush heavy CARES and infrastructure bill (over 4 TRILLION combined), its obvious the only answer is endless money printing to support the US like a house of cards.
Perhaps we should have fewer tax cuts for the wealthy, eh?

You might be too old to be here when the **** hits the fan, but your kids or grand kids will be.
You might be too uneducated to understand why this is a false talking point, but you could learn otherwise if you so desire.

Back to the immigration though, Biden and his court knows this is getting out of hand so will be trying to slow or stop it through direct payments. A nicer, but ultimately more corrupt solution than Trump had with the wall. All about image right.

Giving money to the impoverished is the best known means of alleviating poverty.

Holy ****, dude.

Right?

I know I'm behind the times on this but I've just recently started watching "The Handmaid's Tale" and he seems like he'd fit right in.
How many episodes in? I watched I think two episodes in but was in a dark time in life so I stopped. My impression was that it would’ve been Mike Pence’s dream and sadly a preferable reality for far too many people I grew up with in Utah county...

I haven’t watched. Worth it? Where can I stream it?
It's a Hulu original. My wife and I kept saying we'd sign up for the 30day free trial, watch Handmaid's tale and cancel Hulu. I had some time off recently and we are short on stuff to watch atm, so we did it.

It's not bad. (This is all first episode reveals so no big spoilers) It's about a dystopian near-future where fertility is the most valuable human commodity. The U.S. is overthrown by some weird religious group and they live a more agrarian type of lifestyle and everyone is forced into specific roles and there is little room for individual identity.

Definitely worth a watch. It won a bunch of awards. It's not like a top-5 series or anything, but probably a top-25 imho as long as I don't think too hard about it.

@The Thriller I'm most the way done with the 2nd season.

I love the handmaid's tale.
The acting by the lead actress is phenomenal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I love the handmaid's tale.
The acting by the lead actress is phenomenal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah the acting is well above average.

It is not at all what I was expecting. I thought it was set in the past from all the previews I had seen.

I get a kick out of the half-life inspired inarticulate radio chatter from the security people.

It's a Hulu original. My wife and I kept saying we'd sign up for the 30day free trial, watch Handmaid's tale and cancel Hulu. I had some time off recently and we are short on stuff to watch atm, so we did it.

It's not bad. (This is all first episode reveals so no big spoilers) It's about a dystopian near-future where fertility is the most valuable human commodity. The U.S. is overthrown by some weird religious group and they live a more agrarian type of lifestyle and everyone is forced into specific roles and there is little room for individual identity.

Definitely worth a watch. It won a bunch of awards. It's not like a top-5 series or anything, but probably a top-25 imho as long as I don't think too hard about it.

@The Thriller I'm most the way done with the 2nd season.
I’m kind of surprised I haven’t seen it. I’m a fan of Atwood’s novels. I really dig the MaddAddam Trilogy.

They send the after-tax money home (and much of it is still realized in the purchase of imported US products). The taxes they pay, such as real estate, sales, FICA, etc. stay here.

Now for the diversions and ranting:
Between that and a slush heavy CARES and infrastructure bill (over 4 TRILLION combined), its obvious the only answer is endless money printing to support the US like a house of cards.
Perhaps we should have fewer tax cuts for the wealthy, eh?

You might be too uneducated to understand why this is a false talking point, but you could learn otherwise if you so desire.

Giving money to the impoverished is the best known means of alleviating poverty.

The exports don't help much. Take Mexico for instance, countless US jobs are already over there and we have a yearly 100 billion trade imbalance! Wonderful.
You're only solution cannot be "lets keep printing money and give it away", that's all I'm hearing.

The exports don't help much. Take Mexico for instance, countless US jobs are already over there and we have a yearly 100 billion trade imbalance! Wonderful.
You're only solution cannot be "lets keep printing money and give it away", that's all I'm hearing.
There is not a finite amount of wealth in this country. We generate more wealth than other countries, so we export more wealth, hence a trade imbalance.