What's new

Tucker Carlson’s Rhetoric and White Replacement Theory

There is not a finite amount of wealth in this country. We generate more wealth than other countries, so we export more wealth, hence a trade imbalance.

Would you agree we shouldn't be importing so much with a near all time low labor participation rate of 61 %, and college graduates working as taxi drivers and baristas.

I think immigration legal or otherwise is so far down the list of **** this nation needs to worry about that when people elevate it to one of the top issues and focus on people from south of the boarder I can only imagine they are doing it out of fear of other races/cultures.

Note I didn't call anyone a racist... but I also didn't not call anyone a racist.

Who is encouraging sex transitions?
Was this question ever answered? @Jazz4ever ?

I’m genuinely curious for the answer.

EDIT: And if he was just being a dick, then he needs to be called out. Not cool. There are people on this board who either are or have family members who are part of the LGBT community. They deserve to be respected. Get to know someone from this community. The handful of trans people I know are all great people. But they’ve all suffered from the slurs and stereotypes people place on them. Getting to Know a trans person made me feel bad for all the the preconceptions I had before.

To be perfectly honest, For the most part, the more I get to know people the more I recognize how much we have in common. There’s only one group of people who the more I’ve gotten to know in the last few years the less I’ve understood them or liked them (no, the answer isn’t republicans or conservatives). I don’t know how anyone could still like or support Trump. He’s a complete dumpster fire of slime. I just don’t know how anyone could support that bank of human filth. The more I've gotten to know his supporters, the less I’ve understood them or liked them.

Last edited:
He doesn't respond to me. He might have me on ignore, which is perfectly fine with me because he seems completely un-insightful about **** he's happy to spout off about.
I just don’t understand why people want to be ********. Spouting off about immigrants so ****ing desperate that they walk thousands of miles or attacking trans people seems like such low hanging fruit.

Would you agree we shouldn't be importing so much with a near all time low labor participation rate of 61 %, and college graduates working as taxi drivers and baristas.
When 5% of the nation had a college degree, they got a prestigious job right away. It's up over 30% now. I worked in fast food for a few years after I graduated, it didn't hurt me.

Also, I don't see undocumented immigrants taking many of the jobs you think should be going to college graduates.

I've heard Tucker's name come up the past few years and used to always dismiss him (I've seen YouTube videos too.) I thought he was the type that would say controversial things and make a headline or two.

Just last week I read he was Fox's number one rated show/host or something like that. That surprised a lot. I thought he was a 9th or 10th man at best.

Pro tip: "If you don't like it, turn off your channel."

Thanks, Mike.

This is just blatant and toxic white supremacy here.

I just watched this and I'm so confused how this is white supremacy.

Seems like you're smearing what white supremacy really is with your soft lil blanket.

Sigh.

The **** people get worked up over.

This must make me alt right. Lol

White supremacists certainly recognize Carlson as echoing their talking points.

No, but you regularly exhibit a level of comfort with what they say.
I do if you make it your agenda.

**** the alt right.

Going back to the video, what did the Carston guy say that was white supremacy? I'm serious. Educate me.

Going back to the video, what did the Carston guy say that was white supremacy? I'm serious. Educate me.
A more complete rendition. Some might claim he is saying the Democrats want to make the United States less white....

And, since the situation on the border largely involves people from a triangle of Central American countries, it may be educational to examine our own history in that region: