What's new

TURKEY-SERBIA : The last chance

All Serbs with 4 fouls... Can anyone count how many times we lost because of missed FTs?

Hack-a-Turk. Sheesh.

Not a great game by Kanter, but he still should be in there in place of Ilyasova. What has Ersan done the last few games to deserve crunch time minutes? He certainly can't guard Savanovich in the post.

we were in every game, but we couldnt beat anyone in the last 3 games, and i dont know why the hell, we used either Kerem or Ersan in the last possesion but not Emir or Hedo. I guess we were trying to lose and we accomplished our mission, now we can go back home

The commentators criticized NBA players so much. One of them told, the nba players were so passive, and other told like Enes is just new in nba, the he told , no dont count Enes, he is just newbie, but still he was the best player here today but what about the others? They evade the ball, Ersan , Hedo they dont take responsiblity and they return back smiling, those behaviours under national team uniform bother me a lot.

And they praised Enes saying, he forced the Serbia to change their defense style and he played very good. He proved that he will serve the national team for long long years. From now on, we should set the team on the core of Enes, Emir Preldzic and Omer Asik. I hope he will show the same performance in nba and make us proud.

Kanter with 17 min. of play ,11points led turkey,Onan also 11, kanter 4of9 shooting ,3for6 from stripe,5boards.I thought the kid played hard,but turkey just likes to chuck 3s,I believe they were 3 for 15 from beyond.yuk,no plan of attack and when they do stumble on the right plan the coach changes it up.this coach is just guessing.he loves the 25foot heave ho with shooters that cant shoot.:eek:

Best of the Turkish National Team was Enes KANTER for entire tourney. He managed this with inadequate minutes. So this is very good for Jazz team.

Worst one was our coach Orhun ENE. Orhun ENE does not know even how to speak. I mean he literally cant talk. But at least he is honest and claims himself as first responsible of this huge failure.

And the bright side of this failure will maybe getting rid of Hedon't for Turkish NT. At least I hope so.