What's new

Ty Corbin Racist or just a crappy coach?

After the Rockets game I have confirmed TyCo is a Racist! Kanter only had 5 mins! PLEASE FIRE CORBIN

my point of view is his style of coaching is very moderate and not much thinking going into it.. you play the vets a certain amount of time to keep there agents happy and them from grumbling ...Sloan was actually fairly similar other then he had a lot better vets ... for many years I can't help but think our goal shouldn't be to slug into the playoffs but to win a championship ... I just can't see that happening with our current coaching style

I negged every person who actually took this guy seriously.

Stupid, stupid thread.

Grow up people.

my point of view is his style of coaching is very moderate and not much thinking going into it.. you play the vets a certain amount of time to keep there agents happy and them from grumbling ...Sloan was actually fairly similar other then he had a lot better vets ... for many years I can't help but think our goal shouldn't be to slug into the playoffs but to win a championship ... I just can't see that happening with our current coaching style
but corbin has no system. no sets. no plays no philosophy.
sloan atleast HAD THAT

He doesn't have the balls to....

Oh wait. Dejavu moment.

Well while I'm at it, since the time passed let me note that Corbin has nothing left at all to be the reason to protect his sorry ***. He is deaf to whatever you think or acts like one. Youngs are the future. Play them now, and play the future's youngs when their *** hair grows to be a corn tassel.

I think he feels a some kind of empathy with vets and he got that Asian father high expectations from young guys. When they make a mistake bash them and hope that would be in their favour in long term. He wants perfection from them but thats impossible and wrong but hypocritically he is ignoring the deficiencies of vets and the mistakes they've been doing. I think there is a some kind of hierarchy between Corbin, vets and young guys. Since all these young guys are lottery picks and got a huge upside this mentality simply hurting the team not just in long term, but in short term as well.