What's new

Tyronne Wallace

sonofthebigdog

Had 11 points in 19 minutes for the Clips last night in a one point win. Nice job DL in letting him go. He has spent most of the year with the Clips GLeague team. He had Exum like size but his outside shot is like Shaq's. I'm glad to see the Stars developing players.

It is. The point is the Jazz GLeague team is a greasefire and it seems for whatever reason is that the only players that have played there aren't on the Jazz roster but other team's rosters.

It is. The point is the Jazz GLeague team is a greasefire and it seems for whatever reason is that the only players that have played there aren't on the Jazz roster but other team's rosters.
Every team probably has an example like this. Don't get so worked up, remember Sundiata Gaines? He had 1 good game against the Cavs, then never had much success after that.

Sent from my SM-N915V using JazzFanz mobile app

Anyone want to start a change.org petition to get HT a new job GMing the Stars? I can't imagine whoever is currently doing it would view it as more than a stepping stone. HT would have way more passion. GMing a DLeague team would be the summum bonum of his existence.

Every team probably has an example like this. Don't get so worked up, remember Sundiata Gaines? He had 1 good game against the Cavs, then never had much success after that.
You're asking HT if he remembers Sundiata Gaines. HT invented Sundiata Gaines.

Glad to see him in the NBA but it's all good. Wallace still can't shoot. If he was hitting 40% from three and taking five threes a game I'd be mad, because it would show the Clippers taught him how to shoot when the Jazz couldn't.

Wallace is 1-2 from three. He's scoring VIA defensive steals and fast breaks mainly (and foul shots).

Who on the active roster would anyone prefer Wallace to replace? Answer: noone.

I thought TW had a lot of the same skill set as Exum. Similar body, build, height etc. His outside shot is hideous. The Jazz braintrust let him go so they did not think he was a prospect.

Who cares
This. Good for Wallace. Seems like a nice dude, but definitely NOT better than Royce O’Neale for us long term. What I don’t understand, is why the Jazz didn’t sign Derrick Jones Jr. to a 2-way contract to add an athletic freak and defensive wing stopper for the Stars/Jazz? Seems like they need freak athletes tbh.

Plus, he’s buddies with Donovan Mitchell. And will likely get his contract with the Heat picked up. Anytime you can get a 2-way contract with a guy who has long-term potential it’s a good deal.

I think they are trying. The Trib today said they were going to sign a guy from Iowa State to a two way that is currently playing for the Santa Cruz Warriors. Was a second round pick of the Pacers last year.

TW is averaging 13 ppg and is second on the team in steals and 3rd in blocked shots. He is shooting a solid percentage from 2, 3 and FT. Lou Williams (remember we were attempting to trade for him at the deadline) is averaging 23 ppg.

LAC on a 6 game winning streak. Wallace played 31 mpg during that span and had more steals than turnovers while shooting 40% from three.