What's new

U.S. Soccer

It was on TV... kind of. it was on beinSPORTS.
Kind of glad I didn't watch it, though. A 0-0 draw against T&T? WTF? We should have beaten them soundly, even on the "road".

It was on TV... kind of. it was on beinSPORTS.
Kind of glad I didn't watch it, though. A 0-0 draw against T&T? WTF? We should have beaten them soundly, even on the "road".
0-0 draw.
Lololololol @ soccer

Real Salt Lake lost.. Damn

Don't you support the MLS team from Utah, guys?
Kinda.

Like, I want them to win but never watch the games or know their record or anything

Kinda.

Like, I want them to win but never watch the games or know their record or anything
Lol. This describes me too. Plus I'm always hearing that they're in this tourney or that tourney and that their star is off playing with some other team and I always think, "What's up with that?" but then I don't care enough to try to figure it out. My sister's family is way into it. They have scarfs and all sorts of stuff. I'm sure they would teach me more than I could ever possibly want to know about it if I asked, but I'm not going to.

I definitely pay attention. I play and my kid plays and we go to the games when we can. RSL is not going to be very good this year. Middle of the pack in the western conference is an optimistic hope IMO

This is the only soccer team that I follow, Real Zaragoza, where I was born and raised. The loudest of all fans! Reminds me of Jazz fans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSniHQZLpwk

I definitely pay attention. I play and my kid plays and we go to the games when we can. RSL is not going to be very good this year. Middle of the pack in the western conference is an optimistic hope IMO

I follow them. Nearly bought season tix last year. I've been to as many RSL games as I have Jazz games though.

Nice, Red Jazz Fan. I love to watch soccer games at the stadium. It's a great experience.

I would go to the second leg against Tigres. They are a great team, but it is playoffs.. There is a chance. And Concachampions is important, right? The champion will face the Libertadores and UEFA Champions League champions in December. FIFA club world cup.

Safetydan, Beckerman is the only player i know because USA National team. I think the overall level of MLS is still not good. They need to improve to face the good teams from other leagues and attract new fans.

This is the only soccer team that I follow, Real Zaragoza, where I was born and raised. The loudest of all fans! Reminds me of Jazz fans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSniHQZLpwk

Amazing! I didn't know the Zaragoza fans. I'm a huge fan of Flamengo, the greatest in Brazil. And Savio, former Flamengo star, was great in Zaragoza.

I always go to Flamengo's games at Maracanã Stadium... During the World Cup 2014 i was there four games.. World Cup was fantastic.

BTW, Look this video. I was there. I miss the old Maracanã:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt7Bz9P4JoM

Wow, that stadium is impressive! Amazing setting. Yeah Savio was a wizard on the left lane, I loved to watch him play!

Here's the biggest moment in Real Zaragoza's history. It's the Cup Winner's Cup Final in Europe, in Paris against Arsenal (England). The game ended with a 1-1 draw, we went to overtime and this is what happened the very last seconds of overtime when everybody thought we were going to penalty kicks. I remember Zaragoza went bananas that night lol, the European Champs!!!

It shows how it was broadcast on Spanish TV, Spanish radio, the local Zaragoza radio and the English TV. Literally, 20 seconds left in over time and this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4vRcwE3tRc

Wow! What a goal. I remember this one.

Ronaldinho in 2002 scored a goal in this goalkeeper.. Seaman. A goal like this. Amazing

Nice, Red Jazz Fan. I love to watch soccer games at the stadium. It's a great experience.

I would go to the second leg against Tigres. They are a great team, but it is playoffs.. There is a chance. And Concachampions is important, right? The champion will face the Libertadores and UEFA Champions League champions in December. FIFA club world cup.

Safetydan, Beckerman is the only player i know because USA National team. I think the overall level of MLS is still not good. They need to improve to face the good teams from other leagues and attract new fans.

MLS has a long way to go to reach even second tier league euro/Latin America level soccer. It is much better than it was, though. I was hoping for a better showing in their CCL match but it's a down year(as was last year.) Losing Jason Kries significantly hurt the program, IMO. Kries>>>>Cassar.

Poor Arsenal, though. They lost UEFA cup against Galatasaray, too. In the penalty shoot-outs. Seamann was the goalkeeper then as well.

I've discovered all these spanish sports channels on comcast i never realized i had so I've been watching Mexican Liga lately. Trying to learn spanish as well. The announcers are pretty funny to listen to and the games are more exciting than MLS IMO. take for instance this game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdWYTXIWmyo
lots of crazy moments

As far as RSL goes, can we bring back Kreis? Is Cassar the Ty Corbin of soccer coaches? we've been terribad under him