» Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko

» Mark Munoz vs. Yushin Okami

» John Howard vs. Jake Ellenberger

» Joe Stevenson vs. Takanori Gomi

» DaMarques Johnson vs. Matthew Riddle

» James Irvin vs. Igor Pokrajac

» Brian Stann vs. Mike Massenzio

» Rob Kimmons vs. Steve Steinbess

I can't believe this wasn't started sooner. I'm a casual fan of MMA, but I am considering shelling out the $ for this.

What a shame -- finally, the UFC is coming to town and this is the card we get? I love Bones Jones, but other than that, who on Earth is worth paying to see? Gomi? Granted, he was a bad *** back in the day, but now? James Irvin? I swear I read that he had been cut from the UFC because he is about 6 years past whatever prime he had.

Blech. The nosebleed seats are forty bucks... Ya, I'll be missing this event, and I consider myself a hardcore fan.

Terrible card but I've heard it's more about the experience with these things. If I go I'm sitting close to the front. How much do those run?

Terrible card but I've heard it's more about the experience with these things. If I go I'm sitting close to the front. How much do those run?

The morning they went on sale row 7 was $240.00 -- I'm sure the scalpers scooped everything up, and prices have tripled.

The Stevenson/Gomi fight could be interesting. I'll probably go just for the experience. I wonder how a live UFC event compares to a WWE Raw live event? I've been to several of those and they're just as much fun as a Jazz game and most of them have been even better than attending a Jazz game. If a UFC event is anything similar it would be worth it to attend.

When I first heard about it I thought it was just a taped event for Versus but last night Versus promo'd it as a live televised event so that should add to the excitement.

The Stevenson/Gomi fight could be interesting. I'll probably go just for the experience. I wonder how a live UFC event compares to a WWE Raw live event? I've been to several of those and they're just as much fun as a Jazz game and most of them have been even better than attending a Jazz game. If a UFC event is anything similar it would be worth it to attend.

When I first heard about it I thought it was just a taped event for Versus but last night Versus promo'd it as a live televised event so that should add to the excitement.

I agree with you all the way, but having upper bowl season Jazz tickets, I know how hard it can be to see the action. I don't think I want to pay forty bucks for a nose-bleeder, let alone dropping a Benjamin on some closer seats. It's really too bad I'm not rich, I'd take us all.

Joe Daddy Stevenson is on there and he's facing off against Gomi who's aight. It's not all bad. And Okami can be pretty bad *** when he's got it going.

Joe Daddy Stevenson is on there and he's facing off against Gomi who's aight. It's not all bad. And Okami can be pretty bad *** when he's got it going.

I really like both of those fighters -- it's sad that they're both way past their prime, and it's a no win for both of them. If they win, it's because they were supposed to. If they lose, they will have lost to a very much declining gate keeper.

Actually looks like a few exciting fights to me. Maybe not all big names. Stann always puts on a great fight. Someone goes down.

UFC moved this event to the west coast I think. Dana White said the TV ratings looked good for Utah but ticket sales weren't good enough.