What's new

Uh-oh, A Dia Frampton thread

"...in the woooold."

Does she know what the letter "R" is?

I can't lie....I kinda like Dia. She's cute, sweet, and has a decent voice. It's nothing special by any means, but it's mellow.

/praying she reads this and wants to marry me.

Someone with a more refined taste in women might point out that the one on the right is clearly best in family.

With that big *** head of his.... he's definitely either Filipino or Mexican. I don't think he is part of the family.

Oh. I was confused. A lesbian girl I worked with told me gay people refer to other gay people as "family." I thought you were using it in that context. Not that you are part of the "family." I wasn't trying to imply that at all.

Duck is like 34 and never married. I think it's pretty safe to say that he's, well, "Family".

Duck is like 34 and never married. I think it's pretty safe to say that he's, well, "Family".

Stop projecting your C.J. Miles obsession onto my age, bro? I know I come off as being extremely mature on these boards, but dang son, I even give you permission to initiate me into the "family" yourself if I'm ever 34 and unmarried and still posting here.

[video]https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/02/the-voice-dia-framtpon-webseries_n_1249561.html

Stop projecting your C.J. Miles obsession onto my age, bro? I know I come off as being extremely mature on these boards, but dang son, I even give you permission to initiate me into the "family" yourself if I'm ever 34 and unmarried and still posting here.

I'm 36, unmarried and posting here bitch.

I have been dating and living with the same girl for over seven years now though. Not sure if that makes it better or worse.

I'm 36, unmarried and posting here bitch.

I have been dating and living with the same girl for over seven years now though. Not sure if that makes it better or worse.

I didn't mean it as an insult to anybody that fits those three things. I actually do want to get married though, so that's why I was saying that I would personally feel pathetic if that was me. Especially since now I'm actually in the mode where I'm putting myself out there as somebody that wants to get married, and just not somebody that will dump girls when I think things are heading in that direction, like I would previously when I was a scared little boy. I've still got a lot of years before the 34 mark though.

Anyway, I'm worried about Katie guys. A Meg and Dia topic has been on Jazzfanz for a week and she hasn't even made one post. Something is up.

Katie is already a Dia fan, I only post these for the broken ones that are not ready to come out of the closet yet.

I didn't mean it as an insult to anybody that fits those three things. I actually do want to get married though, so that's why I was saying that I would personally feel pathetic if that was me. Especially since now I'm actually in the mode where I'm putting myself out there as somebody that wants to get married, and just not somebody that will dump girls when I think things are heading in that direction, like I would previously when I was a scared little boy. I've still got a lot of years before the 34 mark though.

Anyway, I'm worried about Katie guys. A Meg and Dia topic has been on Jazzfanz for a week and she hasn't even made one post. Something is up.

Katie is probably touring with Dia and hasn't had time to post here. I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I see what you did thar.

Personally, I think she killed herself when the Niner's lost. Win/Win if you ask me -- one less Alex Smith/Niner homer/tard.