Votes: 23 39.7%
  • 1-3

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • 0-4

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

BabyPeterzz

Contributor
This will be a great test for the Jazz. At least 3 legitimate offenses, and 3 top 10 defenses.

@CLE - L
@MIA - W
@ORL - W
@ATL - L

2-2

This will be a great test for the Jazz. At least 3 legitimate offenses, and 3 top 10 defenses.

@CLE - L
@MIA - W
@ORL - W
@ATL - L

2-2

If the Jazz split on this trip, it would be seen as a success. I think we can beat Atlanta since they don't have size inside and we can play single coverage. It depends on our guys shooting well.

Miami and Orlando could go either way.

If the Jazz split on this trip, it would be seen as a success. I think we can beat Atlanta since they don't have size inside and we can play single coverage. It depends on our guys shooting well.

Miami and Orlando could go either way.

A split would be great I agree. I'd probably say Cleveland and Miami as losses, Atlanta a toss up, and Orlando SHOULD be a win. I like our rebounding and defense in that one.

You ****ers that chose less than 2-2 should just resign your accounts and gtfo.

It pains me, but I do think we go 1-3. While we have been good on the road and playing pretty well over these first 6 games I just don't think we are clicking enough yet to put together a successful road trip like this. I think it also hurts that we have Cleveland first up. Most likely starting this trip off with a loss, I fear that game might snow ball us into a rough 4-game stretch.

Only you and me believe.

I like out matchup with Cleveland

I like our matchup with Miami.

I like our matchup with Orlando.

Atlanta only game Im worried about.

Ya. with our defense we can beat all these teams. atlanta is the only team that has shooters... I believe in jazz. My expectations are always high lol

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Why do so many people assume we're gonna lose to Cleveland? Irving is still injured, and our defense has been far better than Cleveland's.

Hayward gonna light up LeBron just like last year.

I wonder if Rudy will ever be as good as Whiteside on offense?

highly, highly doubt it. He's a better defender though, better BBIQ, and less of a bonehead.

I'm fine with Rudy.