What's new

Update - November 2017

Just wondering if anyone else has an issue when posting the 21st post in a page?

When you hit 'post', instead of the page refreshing to the next page and showing your post as the 1st post on the new page, it's stuck on the same page and you can't see the post you've just posted?

Anyone else got that issue or is it just my web browser?

Not sure if it’s the 21st Page like you said here, but yes,I think I e had this happen a few times and it seems stupid.

Some reason I can't quote previous posters in my replies on the JazzFanz App anymore. Started about a week or so ago.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

When I quote someone on my android phone and post the comment, for some reason, it keeps that quote in the comment box so when I quote someone else and post my comment, it reposts my first comment so I have to go and delete it.

When I quote someone on my android phone and post the comment, for some reason, it keeps that quote in the comment box so when I quote someone else and post my comment, it reposts my first comment so I have to go and delete it.

This. I hate it.
I can’t ever get multi quote to work either. Might just be user error on my part though

Still can’t stand that the “home page” are the five threads in which the five most recent comments have been made rather than the actual Jazzfanz home page.

Dumb as ****.

Can someone tell me the steps you're using exactly with the quoting issue? Please confirm if on your browser or the app. Are you clicking +Quote or Reply, for example. @Ostertag>Duncan says hitting reply but want to make sure it's the app not the website.

Can someone tell me the steps you're using exactly with the quoting issue? Please confirm if on your browser or the app. Are you clicking +Quote or Reply, for example. @Ostertag>Duncan says hitting reply but want to make sure it's the app not the website.
Yup it's on the android app. There is no quote button on my app. So when I use to hit reply on someone's post it would go to the reply box and would execute the [quote.][/quote.] function, but now it just goes to the reply box but with no quote attached.

This. I hate it.
I can’t ever get multi quote to work either. Might just be user error on my part though

Is the new "insert quotes" available on the app or for phones? Fish, multi-quoting is a PITA to get used to but it's easy if you remember the "insert quotes" button below the reply box at the bottom of the page.

I like the new "go to the forums" button on the home page. Makes it so on mobile site you don't have to navigate the menus to get to the forums.

I like the new "go to the forums" button on the home page. Makes it so on mobile site you don't have to navigate the menus to get to the forums.
Yes, it is nice. It's made it just nicer for me to get there quickly. Or I just click on whatever forum i want to go to from one of the threads on the home screen.

I'm not sure why people who don't want to see the home screen just don't bookmark the website at the forums page if that's what they want.

I realize change is hard. We may not keep the home page longer term but I wanted to try it and, as a result, build it out more. That said, yes, big yellow button to take you to the forums quickly. One extra click for now for those pissed about it... sorry.