What's new

Use Hayward to trade up or for another pick

The only thing that really hurts trading Hayward to move up is he has to accept the sign and trade and be willing to basically come out and say he's OK with it without either side contacting him. Hayward wouldn't be willing to go to teams like the Bucks, or Sixers. Maybe the Magic, but I don't think they'll be willing to give Hayward what he wants. Really thinking about it why would the Sixers or Bucks give up a chance at one of Embiid, Wiggins, or Parker for Gordon Hayward?

The only thing that really hurts trading Hayward to move up is he has to accept the sign and trade and be willing to basically come out and say he's OK with it without either side contacting him. Hayward wouldn't be willing to go to teams like the Bucks, or Sixers. Maybe the Magic, but I don't think they'll be willing to give Hayward what he wants. Really thinking about it why would the Sixers or Bucks give up a chance at one of Embiid, Wiggins, or Parker for Gordon Hayward?

I was thinking the same thing. Probably all we could do is get another high 1st rounder, like Sac's pick or maybe the Celtics? The Celtics probably have the most interest in Hayward. Is he worth that? We might need to include a draft pick, a future first or maybe this year's second rounder and a future second rounder?

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];832845 said:
Well, I guess I don't have to wonder about you anymore.

I was going to send this in a PM, but since your box is full, I'll put it here:

So what are you wondering about? I shoot straight and am brutally honest -- what more do you want to know? The vague comments you make in your posts make me wonder about you.